Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normaloids ruined gaming with wokeness, and are only now noticing wokeness is ruining gaming

• Thread starter BasedGoyslopReviews
  • Start date
BasedGoyslopReviews

BasedGoyslopReviews

Skincel Chincel Hairlinecel Manletcel

The year is roughly 2019
thanks to Blackrock boomer investors
video games start releasing woke protagonists targeting black women (0.5% of the playerbase), homosexuals, feminists, trannies, and combinations of the 4, left and right.
No masculine characters, LOL if you can find a straight european or asian male protagonist in a 2024 game; no characters relatable to vast majority of the actual playerbase. Lack of compelling stories and struggles, usually is some petty bullshit about having experienced the wrong pronoun or skin color associated microagression.

Only now, middle of 2024, I'm noticing many uploads on youtube, coming the the "revelation", that gaming is becoming gay?
it took these retards 5 years of supporting a declining western media outlet, letting it progressively get worse and worse on life support at the cost of their goyim shekels.
And only NOW that youtubers are starting to tell them what to think, they are realizing it.
It is beacuse of them most games suck today.
They could have supported indie developers that dont have investor quotas to worry about, or asia developers who completely spit on western standards. But nooOoo. Ubislop and marvel are releasing a new gay transgender feminist hero FUCK YEAH POGGERS!!!!

Lets not feed the mouth that bites. Let us support asia developers who actually make games appealing to straight men instead of shaming them for it every single hour.

gta 6 will be worse than gta v

Gamers are still in denial of what happening.

Feminist are putting hostile architecture into games to annoy you. There are no modern audience. The word woke is controlled opposition. Its just feminist that want to send the message that men need to learn their place.

Normies ruin everything they touch

They ruin everything they touch

But who owns blackrock?
The Happy Merchant

that nigger kai cenat and his army of brainwashed zoomers ruin every game they touch

What bugs me is that it makes no sense from a business standpoint. You are actively losing sales because the primary market for your game hates this woke shit. I wonder (((who))) could be making these terrible business decisions

What bugs me is that it makes no sense from a business standpoint. You are actively losing sales because the primary market for your game hates this woke shit. I wonder (((who))) could be making these terrible business decisions
to them losing millions is worth every goy subverted. Federal reserve (jewish cartel) prints money out of thin air and then decides the fates of those they hate the most.

i noticed that when cod ww2 came out back in 2017, i started to see a lot of woke nigger shit. i believe they had a sheboon nazi soldier or something as well. But prior to that, i dont remember seeing wokeness in games.

all of the games now full of black people

gta 6 will be worse than gta v
afaik rockstar feminazi journalists promised "deconstructing" gta and making it woke. It also takes part in a highly marxist state, and 99% of the trailer was nogs. Despite this, I guarantee they will depict the bad guys as random white dudes and maga types. Thanks jews

Last edited:
i noticed that when cod ww2 came out back in 2017, i started to see a lot of woke nigger shit. i believe they had a sheboon nazi soldier or something as well. But prior to that, i dont remember seeing wokeness in games.
war games are in a tragic state. We have more prosthetic women super soldiers than actual army men. I'm personally laughing at their internal struggle (like xdefiant) of first making hideous potatofaced characters, then needing to get sales from skins. You cant polish a turd. Releasing skins for those unsightly half breeds is putting lipstick on a pig.

The year is roughly 2019
thanks to Blackrock boomer investors
video games start releasing woke protagonists targeting black women (0.5% of the playerbase), homosexuals, feminists, trannies, and combinations of the 4, left and right.
No masculine characters, LOL if you can find a straight european or asian male protagonist in a 2024 game; no characters relatable to vast majority of the actual playerbase. Lack of compelling stories and struggles, usually is some petty bullshit about having experienced the wrong pronoun or skin color associated microagression.

Only now, middle of 2024, I'm noticing many uploads on youtube, coming the the "revelation", that gaming is becoming gay?
it took these retards 5 years of supporting a declining western media outlet, letting it progressively get worse and worse on life support at the cost of their goyim shekels.
And only NOW that youtubers are starting to tell them what to think, they are realizing it.
It is beacuse of them most games suck today.
They could have supported indie developers that dont have investor quotas to worry about, or asia developers who completely spit on western standards. But nooOoo. Ubislop and marvel are releasing a new gay transgender feminist hero FUCK YEAH POGGERS!!!!

Lets not feed the mouth that bites. Let us support asia developers who actually make games appealing to straight men instead of shaming them for it every single hour.

This is what happens when you put ZOGbot activists instead of developers.

war games are in a tragic state. We have more prosthetic women super soldiers than actual army men. I'm personally laughing at their internal struggle (like xdefiant) of first making hideous potatofaced characters, then needing to get sales from skins. You cant polish a turd. Releasing skins for those unsightly half breeds is putting lipstick on a pig.
exactly. videogames need to be saved from this woke generation that drags our favorite game genres under to appease to the faggot liberal media and its supporters.

Wokeness is a cancer that consumes everything. It's those damn jews that promote it.

I haven't seen much backlash from normies. The majority of them are gobbling this shit up.

I haven't seen much backlash from normies. The majority of them are gobbling this shit up.
Aye
its not out of the question some normies speaking up are only going against the mainstream because of the breath of fresh air aspect. Thats what "trad wives" did
I suppose a core part of being a norman is absolutely refusing to separate from groupthink. You will sooner see a grown ass man straight faced tell you to check your privilege than stand up for himself.
To them, merely agreeing with a controversial opinion is being rebellious. They get it out of their system, then become complacent again. Seen this time and time again with the american conservative crowd