Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel NORMALNIGGERS WANT YOU TO GO ER

MiSKiRaT

MiSKiRaT

OV3RSTRESS3D
★★★★★
NORMIES ARE FUCKING MALICIOUS AND DISGUSTING THEY'RE FUCKING UP EVERYTHING AND THEY KNOW IT EITHER BY SUPPORTING NIGGERS TO KILL EVERYONE THEY DON'T LIKE AND BULLY TRUCELS TO THE POINT OF GOING ER JUST TO WATCH EVERYTHING BURN OR SUPPORT TRANNIES INTO BRAINWASHING CUMSKIN KIDS INTO CUTTING OFF THEIR DICKS NORMALNIGGERS WANT YOU TO GO ER AND KILL CHAD TO FULFILL THEIR FUCKED UP DESIRES ITS LITERALLY BEYOND MY THOUGHT PROCESS ON WHY NORMIES ACTUALLY TORMENT TRUCELS AND GO ALONG WITH IT WHY DONT THEY HAVE EMPATHY FOR TRUCELS WHO HAD NO POWER IN CHOOSING THEIR FUCKED UP FATE OR IS EMPATHY ONLY FOR CHAD AND STACY????? I THOUGHT THESE NIGGERS WERE BLUEPILLED AND DIDN'T CARE ABOUT LOOKS BUT APPARENTLY NOT THEY WANT TO FUCK US UP TO MAKE US KILL AND HAVE A BREAKDOWN FOR THEIR OWN ENJOYMENT FUCKING SICK NIGGER MONKEYS :lasereyes:

THOSE NORMIES ARHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I really hate them (in real life)

I am always ready if one of them wants to start something. I don’t start nothing, but i also don’t run away

@Sneir thoughts?

Is he sneir2.0?

normie i cant stand the presence of them i hATE normiES