Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Normalizatiom of the term "slut"

TheBasedCel

TheBasedCel

not a clown but an entire circus
-
It used to be that to be referred to as a "slut" was a tremendous insult, as it should be. However, times have changed, and being called a slut is now seen as a GOOD thing. The truth is that many women now ASPIRE to be see as sluts. All because our society, culture, and media propagate this kind of behavior.

It really is a tragedy on 2 ends. This is tragic for men because quality partners will now be quite scarce since being a slut is now a good thing in the eyes of many. This is also tragic for females as well. They will destroy their bodies and spirits by creating emotional bonds with and contracting STDs from many men. These women could live decent lives if they weren't constantly told to be whores by all of our outlets and influences, but that is sadly not the case. And I'm not saying that whoredom would be eradicated completely, but certainly our wretched music, advertisements, TV shows, and movies, as well as FEMINISM WITH THEIR SLUT WALKS are contributing to this culture.

Sadly, we are not going to make progress any time soon. In fact, we will continue to regress the Second Coming of Christ. What these women need to understand is that when a man distances himself from a slut, he does not do it because he hates all women (Although we are close to a time where 100% of women are sluts), he does it because sluts are no good. Women themselves associate womenhood with whoredom 100%, not able to differentiate between the two, which is why they get so insulted when a man uses the term "slut", because they feel like such a term applies to themselves. This is all really ironic, considering that we are called "sexist" for using the term
"slut", yet it is the women who are implying that all women are sluts by calling the term "slut" a blanket term for all women.

slut is a nice word
I called a girl that in school once because she tried to hit my pp then I got reported and got a detention

But I'm still not allowed to call a foid a slut. That shows that the word still has power.

Edit: nvm, didn't read the full post.

Last edited:

Good post.

A kind of analogy exist to the treatment of their bodys also: With body-positive movement, they are encouraged to get or stay fat. Fatness is a sign of empowerment and independence. When men say something, they are superficial misogynistic pigs, who don't respect them. So physical attraction and visional pleasure for the other gender they also damage. (They only limitation is given that they don't want to die with diabetes at 50, some health awareness.)
With sexual liberation, they are encouraged that their sexual satisfaction is a holy thing, which has to reach without hesitation, where collateral damage to society and individuals is talked away, ignored or condoned.

For godless people all desires are good desires. There are "there", so they must be ok. Good and evil are mere relative words or even meaningless. Or total subjective. My desires and thinking is right, the other ones are evil.

Good post.

A kind of analogy exist to the treatment of their bodys also: With body-positive movement, they are encouraged to get or stay fat. Fatness is a sign of empowerment and independence. When men say something, they are superficial misogynistic pigs, who don't respect them. So physical attraction and visional pleasure for the other gender they also damage. (They only limitation is given that they don't want to die with diabetes at 50, some health awareness.)
With sexual liberation, they are encouraged that their sexual satisfaction is a holy thing, which has to reach without hesitation, where collateral damage to society and individuals is talked away, ignored or condoned.

For godless people all desires are good desires. There are "there", so they must be ok. Good and evil are mere relative words or even meaningless. Or total subjective. My desires and thinking is right, the other ones are evil.
based good anology

Time to call them "whores" then, it's the only word they really hate. I mean, everyone's pushing so hard to be called "sex worker" rather than "prostitute," and "prostitute" is just a nicer way to say "whore."

Slut is out. Cum bucket is the new term.

This is tragic for men because quality partners will now be quite scarce since being a slut is now a good thing in the eyes of many

wait but this sentence contradicts itself. You're right overall but technically if promiscuity is popular as you said, then overall MORE people in society would therefore be having sex.

The truth is that many women now ASPIRE to be see as sluts. All because our society, culture, and media propagate this kind of behavior.

I dont agree with that. IMO they always wanted it, but there were consequences for it. Not anymore.
Whole world is in a race to become the most gynocentric civilization ever.

I dont agree with that. IMO they always wanted it, but there were consequences for it. Not anymore.
Whole world is in a race to become the most gynocentric civilization ever.
How can you want something you don't know about?

@Animecel2D :feelsthink:

How can you want something you don't know about?

What do you mean?
It is basically pleasuremaxxing for foids. Of course they wanna fuck every chad when there are no consequences.

What do you mean?
It is basically pleasuremaxxing for foids. Of course they wanna fuck every chad when there are no consequences.
You wrote they always wanted it but how did they know they wanted it?

You wrote they always wanted it but how did they know they wanted it?

I wasn't talking about the slut status, but the act of being/becoming a slut, and fucking every chad that moves.
Similar to males in that regard.
Social stigma is gone, pregnancy easily taking care of. Why wouldn't they?

You would eat way more chocolate if you couldn't get sick from the sugar or couldn't get fat.

The difference is foids are the gatekeepers, so they can. Whereas a male can't get free pussy, unless chad ofc.

I remember some foid in 7th grade bawling her eyes out when she was called a slut.

This is tragic for men because quality partners will now be quite scarce since being a slut is now a good thing in the eyes of many

wait but this sentence contradicts itself. You're right overall but technically if promiscuity is popular as you said, then overall MORE people in society would therefore be having sex.
More promiscuity also means more hypergamy.
It's not that more men have sex now but rather that few men (chads) have more.

You cant shame that individual which has no self awareness.

Slut shaming was a way to keep female sexuality under control. Now the bitches know that they have nothing to lose (and much to gain) by being sluts, so they are not even caring anymore, they know whats up.