Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Normalfags say my personality suck

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Everyone who has an opinion about me thinks I'm angry, serious, bitter, boring, shy, weird, etc. I've never had anybody saying something good about the fact that I'm a caring son to my mom, or the fact that I like animals, or that I speak three languages, or that I'm very organized at work. No, of course not, those things don't matter at all. You're ugly so you must be bad. No one understands that if I have those negative traits it's due to years of social isolation, bullying, and rejection from women. If I was a Chad, that wouldn't matter. If I was attractive, I could have the nastiest personality and girls would make a line and take turns to hug and kiss me at work as they do with the chads I work with. Yes, I see than happens ALL THE FUCKING TIME, I'm not writing this out of my ass.

stop giving a fuck what normfags think your life will be a lot easier, i know mine is

It's your personality inkel :soy:

personality is physical

Personality doesn't matter. your looks suck.