Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting normalfags ruin everything

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
★★★★★
was at concert few hours ago

halfway through brahms' 2nd symphony some foid behind me drops her phone and it makes a loud noise. cumskin boomer next to me then turns and glares at me for some reason. i know it was a foid because when she bent down to pick her phone up, she shoved her knee right into the back of my seat and whispered "sorry"

fucking normies ruin everything

i should buy the seats adjacent to mine in the future

>was at concert few hours ago
>halfway through brahms' 2nd symphony
>i should buy the seats adjacent to mine in the future

I'm fucking dying. The humblebrags are so blatant it's hilarious. Nigga we get it, you're rich

I'm fucking dyin g. The humblebrags are so blatant it's hilarious
Only the third is a humblebrag tbh, classical concerts aren't any more expensive than pop concerts (even cheaper actually)

I'm fucking dying. The humblebrags are so blatant it's hilarious. Nigga we get it, you're rich
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: beat me to it

This is why I stay in my house most of the time, dealing with normans drains me so much.

Not really a brag, if he said he got an IOI i’d report.

Only the third is a humblebrag tbh, classical concerts aren't any more expensive than pop concets (even cheaper actually)
Cope, the first is a humblebrag because which blackpilled incel casually goes to concerts? The 2nd is too because "brahms' 2nd symphony" just sounds like some VIP rich nigga shit. @PPEcel had to remind us that he was at a sophisticated, high class live orchestra and not a typical filthy sweaty concert where peasants have to stand instead of sitting down

Last edited:

How is it a brag

I gotta cope too

People on this forum are white and you don't see me accuse them of racebragging

How is it a brag
the first is a humblebrag because which blackpilled incel casually goes to concerts? The 2nd is too because "brahms' 2nd symphony" just sounds like some VIP rich nigga shit. @PPEcel had to remind us that he was at a sophisticated, high class live orchestra and not a typical filthy sweaty concert where peasants have to stand instead of sitting down

I gotta cope too
A poorcel like me could only dream of partaking in your "copes"
People on this forum are white and you don't see me accuse them of racebragging
Nigga what. Since when was being a cumskin unironically considered a brag? That has nothing to do with the subject at hand, stop deflecting :feelskek:

A poorcel like me could only dream of partaking in your "copes"

Nigga what. Since when was being a cumskin unironically considered a brag :feelskek:
I think it's a brag

I could only dream of being a cumskin

I think it's a brag

Same but saying you're a cumskin isn't against the rules is it? Iirc bragging about how rich you are and how you casually partake in high society/high class events and shit probably is. I personally don't care that you're doing this (even if you say you aren't), I'm just loling at how blatant it is and the fact that you stil deny it :feelsPop:

Last edited:
Same but saying you're a cumskin isn't against the rules is it? Iirc bragging about how rich you are and how you casually partake in high society/high class events and shit is. I personally don't care that you're doing this (even if you say you aren't), I'm just loling at how blatant it is
Dude how is this high society

A classical concert costs significantly less than good seats at most football matches or whatever retard sport trashy normies love

Dude how is this high society

A classical concert costs significantly less than good seats at most football matches or whatever retard sport trashy normies love
It's high society because pretty much only high society, high IQ individuals attend them. How often do you attend classical concerts?

It's high society because pretty much only high society, high IQ individuals attend them. How often do you attend classical concerts?
one or twice a month depending on schedule

Only the third is a humblebrag tbh, classical concerts aren't any more expensive than pop concerts (even cheaper actually)
I guess no one really goes to those type of concerts unless they want to make themselves feel cultured and sophisticated in some way but nobody else cares.

I guess no one really goes to those type of concerts unless they want to make themselves feel cultured and sophisticated in some way but nobody else cares.
no i just like them

my riceparents made me play a bunch of instruments so i spent a few years of my life in a youth orchestra

Was just having these thoughts about how Techland placating pussy normies has caused them ruin Dying Light 2 by babying the player. Happens to most entertainment.

First game or first season focuses on quality and being unique. Once the name gets out there they baby the player or soy the story to get the maximum sales to normalfags with their garbage taste.

Was just having these thoughts about how Techland placating pussy normies has caused them ruin Dying Light 2 by babying the player. Happens to most entertainment.

First game or first season focuses on quality and being unique. Once the name gets out there they baby the player or soy the story to get the maximum sales to normalfags with their garbage taste.
Same thing with TV shows too

first season is great

then people rush the second, third, etc seasons because they want the money asap

the result is that great shows become mediocre normalfag fodder

Oh. Just noticed it's the bragger faggot PPE.

one or twice a month depending on schedule
lmao exactly, normies don't go to sportsball events nearly as much as you attend classical concerts. For most of them, it's like a once or twice in a lifetime thing. You spend much, much, much more on classical concert tickets in one year than 99% of normalfags do on NFL tickets in their whole lives

I think it's a brag

and everyone on this forum including cumskins could dream about being as rich as u

lmao exactly, normies don't go to sportsball events nearly as much as you attend classical concerts. For most of them, it's like a once or twice in a lifetime thing. You spend much, much, much more on classical concert tickets in one year than 99% of normalfags do on NFL tickets in their whole lives
dude how much do u think classical tickets cost lol

dude how much do u think classical tickets cost lol
Nearly $100 right? The average NFL ticket costs only a few dollars more

The average NFL game ticket is $107.05, according to the FCI data. The second most expensive average ticket is the 49ers at $139.71, while the cheapest average NFL ticket is $82.05 of the Cincinnati Bengals

Nearly $100 right?

The average NFL game ticket is $107.05, according to the FCI data. The second most expensive average ticket is the 49ers at $139.71, while the cheapest average NFL ticket is $82.05 of the Cincinnati Bengals, Team Marketing Report said
My ticket tonight was the equivalent of 60 USD and that was the most expensive seating section

The average classical concert ticket is probably closer to 40 USD

When you consider how insanely overpriced food and drink is at sportsball stadiums it's clear they're far more expensive

My ticket tonight was the equivalent of 60 USD and that was the most expensive seating section

The average classical concert ticket is probably closer to 40 USD

When you consider how insanely overpriced food and drink is at sportsball stadiums it's clear they're far more expensive
Damn, I see...

Well my point that you spend much, much, much more on classical concert tickets in one year than 99% of normalfags do on NFL tickets in their whole lives still stands so I win :p

never began for richcels