Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Normalfags posts pictures of my face online in order to humiliate me

M

MisanthropicMemes

Recruit
★★
Normalfaggot who bullied me for having autism posts a Pic of my face on his steam profile and also on other place online in order to show others how ugly I am. For others, my pain is their entertainment

Normalfaggot who bullied me for having autism posts a Pic of my face on his steam profile and also on other place online in order to show others how ugly I am. For others, my pain is their entertainment
That sucks. Fuck him.

Report the profile for anti lgbt/Jew harassment.

Report the profile for anti lgbt/Jew harassment.
I did and nothing happened lmao. He thinks I should kill myself for having autism. He's a normalfag and his friend is also a Chad who picked on me in elementary school for being autistic ( he's in Uni and girls love him).
That sucks. Fuck him.
Thanks brocel. I sympathize with ant fellow brocel who had to go through normalfag's treatment

Ever consider breaking his nose?

Fuck it, make someone uglier so they can live exclusion.

When you feel like the whole world is against you. You remember that all you have is yourself and god. Most of the prophets of god were bashed and excluded from their people for preaching the truth. You have to confide to yourself and god, thats how you build faith and build character. Make god your best friend and just know that if the whole world wanted to hurt you but god wrote for you good then his will is far stronger than the world. May god ease your pains.

Sean O'Pry Auditioned for 'Fifty Shades ...
Sean O'Pry, Male Model Worthy of Hyperbole - Interview Magazine

Shit like this happens to us, and people act surprised when we become bitter at the world

I did and nothing happened lmao. He thinks I should kill myself for having autism. He's a normalfag and his friend is also a Chad who picked on me in elementary school for being autistic ( he's in Uni and girls love him).

Thanks brocel. I sympathize with ant fellow brocel who had to go through normalfag's treatment
your bully sounds like a spic

And everyone laughed

Just S.W.A.T people for making fun of you theory.

Who are they? Post their profile on .is and Incel Intels would make a sweet revenge for you :forcedsmile: