Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Normalfags once again accuse Elon Musk (a man who has had sex) of being an incel

tbf I have definitely seen trump being called an incel on reddit

"Incel" is just a new epithet flung around, same for "far right" or "extremist" or "conspiracy theorist" or anything of the sorts

yea, literally these people will even call a billionaire incel, it's not even possible for a billionaire to be incel

I think his trans 'daughter' recently called him 'incel' as well, weird shit

Having a 'sinister' face = incel face
stupid ugly = evil bullshit

Elon Musk probably has dinner with the people who feed Redditors their retarded ideology. jfl

To them being an incel is a just a word for men they don't like

Incel? Bruh nigga looks possessed by Azazel, Satan and Belial

"Incel" is just a new epithet flung around, same for "far right" or "extremist" or "conspiracy theorist" or anything of the sorts
i think there is automated coding in the brain of normshits that stops process of hearing when someone tells them loud and clear what being an incel means.

They prove the BP correct time and time again inadvertently.

This is elon musk, a wealthy powerful man being mocked for his looks.

Yet normies with excessive hubris will advise that the looks for an AVERAGE man with no wealth, is a non factor entirely.

He fucks Grimes and you know she has a wild tarantula bush ree

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back