Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Normalfags actually were blackpilling me but I wasn't getting it

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
Another post with which I agree with 100% (well, it's picture and what is written there, can be found HERE) as I always make a comparison with a wolf and a fawn and that things happen as they flow, depending 100% on our genes.

Now what I was actually thinking about previously and this post just reminded me is how through all my life as a blue/redpilled guy NORMIES were actually the ones who were blackpilling me. They were saying "Don't look for a girlfriend. That's not how you find love. It will happen by itself, you can't help it" and they were righ, well, not about the "it will happen by itself" part, because they sould have said "it happens by itself or doesnt" but they were actually saying the right thing, that I cant help it. I was still looking for a gf, online of course, not knowing, that no looksmaxing, no PUA shit, no bluepilled stuff such as "just get a hobby bro" or "just start doing sports bro" will help.

Things either happen automatically or they don't. So much for the cucktian "FREE WILL" (I hate cretians if you couldnt tell).

If you have to ask thousands of women out, go through an endless self improvement journey, make 6-7 figures, be the most interesting man alive etc you're just not good enough for women genetically (at least in their eyes).

Men who are good enough genetically don't even have to put any effort, it just happens for them. So long as they're not actively sabotaging themselves they're good.

Why even bother playing the game when it's rigged so much against you.

Very true and very good thread.

If you have to try its over

It's over if you're not pumping and dumping

lots of people in this thread saying its over, completely missed the point.

how can it be over? it never even began boyos

Yeah very true, having a gf means nothing except good genetics/luck, not effort.

That's interesting