Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Normalfaggot trait: thinking that just because it's easy for you it's easy for everyone.

Shigechi

Shigechi

MSTOW for life
★★★★★
"How did you get not laid in high school?" "How are you unemployed?" "How don't you have a girlfriend, if a guy like me can do it everyone can". "How are you a virgin past 20's, it's so easy to get laid dude".

I see this shit more than i'd like to admit in sites like 4shit and others. Normalfags can't fathom that outside their bubbles exist a vast mass of losers who are entirely ignored or mocked by them. They can't admit that factors beyond your control can put you in a bad position almost impossible to leave. They keep spewing the same platitudes and shaming tactics, hoping it works or hoping that the said loser is a troll, because it's impossible for a male to be such a loser, it was easy for him and his friends, why wouldn't be easy for everyone? Such is the mind of a normalfaggot.

it was easy for him and his friends, why wouldn't be easy for everyone?
Normalfags are jestermaxxing, don't believe that it was ever easy for them, they want to make it seem effortless, but they put in a lot of effort to achieve whatever they achieve.

Normalfags are jestermaxxing, don't believe that it was ever easy for them, they want to make it seem effortless, but they put in a lot of effort to achieve whatever they achieve.

They try hards.
There is no fucking way that femoids would jump on some random average guy dicks unless they're rich and famous.

People who have not achieved anything, tend to blame everyone else, but themselves.
People who have achieved something, tend to ignore all positive circumstances, friendly environment and support from other people.

People who have not achieved anything, tend to blame everyone else, but themselves.
People who have achieved something, tend to ignore all positive circumstances, friendly environment and support from other people.
True.

High IQ observation, buddy boyo!

Normies think that a female just drops into your lap as soon as you hit puberty.

How in the fuck do they think getting laid is easy?

Believe it or not, this type of LARP occurs in every field, not just in dating.

For example, when I was in art school years ago, my teacher used to boast to us that getting certain visual effects in a painting was "easy". In reality, he used to work his ass off in the privacy of his studio to get his paintings to look good. Of course, his god-like bravado in front of the class would impress the hot foids, who used to suck up to him and regard him as the Second Coming.

Believe nothing you hear, and only half of what you see.

Jfl at normalfaggots theyre all like this and never take you seriously when you call out their bullshit or get mad, or reword and basically change what they said if called out. Jfl i hate them, and theyre always white when they tell me dating/sex is easy.

I hate this phrase: “Come on it’s not that hard! You just have to try, it’s easy.”

REEEEE.

Ultimately none of these complaints mean anything, even if substantiated. You're rotting and normie isn't. You're wasting youth while normie is making memories.
Black pill isn't at all comforting. No amount of being blameless for my outcome helps me not be in this shit

I hate this phrase: “Come on it’s not that hard! You just have to try, it’s easy.”

REEEEE.

Yeah, it's one of the most enraging ones of all.
Ultimately none of these complaints mean anything, even if substantiated. You're rotting and normie isn't. You're wasting youth while normie is making memories.
Black pill isn't at all comforting. No amount of being blameless for my outcome helps me not be in this shit

legit. Feel the same way. I know what I want and need and I am being denied it.