Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Normalfag Trait: Going to the Gym

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Every single normal goes to the gym now and talks about it like it’s their religion/therapy. Just look at the red pill PUA scammers, all they now talk about is just lift bro, follow my fitness plan bro and the women will come.

You aren’t based for gymmaxxing, you’re just another cuck that follows the NPC programming.

I don’t go to the gym, it’s filled with chads who hate me and stacies who have cameras pointed at their pussy and ass the whole time during their work out. I do ONE physical activity and it’s hitting a boxing dummy I bought off of facebook. I will become a living weapon

@Incelius Savage

Wanted to go to the gym at 15-16 but here i am now 20+ and still haven’t gone.

Every single normal goes to the gym now and talks about it like it’s their religion/therapy. Just look at the red pill PUA scammers, all they now talk about is just lift bro, follow my fitness plan bro and the women will come.

You aren’t based for gymmaxxing, you’re just another cuck that follows the NPC programming.
I get intimidated by big muscular men and i have zero energy to do so

I just don’t see the point like what’s the end goal. It doesn’t even really feel like a hobby and I’m not in sports anymore so I just don’t see the point

I work out a bit here and there at home

Rather gym then lose my medcard which I need to work.

Brocel, this is one of your shittier takes. Inceldom is rotting your brain past the brink.

In fairness, if you lift because you believe women will come, then yes you're a blue pilled cuck.

Brocel, this is one of your shittier takes. Inceldom is rotting your brain past the brink.

In fairness, if you lift because you believe women will come, then yes you're a blue pilled cuck.
How is this a shit take?

There is obviously a mass culture cult to just lift weights as the answer for all your problems, almost 7% of men in Highschool are on steroids now.

People even here make gymmaxxing threads to convert others into lifting weights.

How is this a shit take?
Because you can't see the forest for the trees. Not everything is about pussy.

There is obviously a mass culture cult to just lift weights as the answer for all your problems, almost 7% of men in Highschool are on steroids now.
Who cares? Not our problem.

People even here make gymmaxxing threads to convert others into lifting weights.
Only for the right reasons. Lifting because you believe it will help you slay is :bluepill:.

I just want to be in shape.
It's also the only place where i can see and smell cute females

I get what you are saying. but the opposite take would be, "how am I better off by being weaker and unhealthy"?

I can understand what youre saying, but I just dont see how its BETTER to be less healthy and more weak. I dont get how thats beneficial to anything.

I get what you are saying. but the opposite take would be, "how am I better off by being weaker and unhealthy"?

I can understand what youre saying, but I just dont see how its BETTER to be less healthy and more weak. I dont get how thats beneficial to anything.
You understand.

im too lazy to work out

Cope gym is based I haven’t gone in a bit because I had to swim all week which im shit at

I was the only person to hit the gym but as soon as the rest of the school somehow found out they all go there now

Lifting is one of the best things that you can do as an incel even if you're a manlet because being fit will make it less likely for people to bully you and there are numerous other benefits

You are enough to destroy the hopes of every incel on this forum trying to ascend

Don't work out

Eat unhealthy and get morbidly obese

If you approach foids you are fakecel

These are stupid advices for the young guys in 20s who have never tried and are insecure about everything.

You are enough to destroy the hopes of every incel on this forum trying to ascend

Don't work out

Eat unhealthy and get morbidly obese

If you approach foids you are fakecel

These are stupid advices for the young guys in 20s who have never tried and are insecure about everything.
Crab in the Crab Bucket

No gym 4 ur face,only fakecels go to the gym

You view it the wrong way. If every normie goes to the gym now, you are basically FORCED to go to the gym as an incel. If everyone except you get an extra point from their gymceling, it will effectively lower your SMV by one point. Therefore, you HAVE to go to the gym and work out. Just don't take it to LM's level :)

Go if you have a non-below average frame then it's better than nothing else it's a waste of time. I went and am still strengthmogged by 20yo Chads who never stepped foot in one. Tabun

No, of course not.
Then how does he know whether gym will help a incel or not? Working out can reduce face fat even if the guy is skinny.Going to the gym is the only thing that differentiates millions of curries because almost all of them are sub 6.Your theory is only true in the west

I'm not a gymcel because I think it will make me more desirable to women (it won't because there are no exercises to improve facial bones lol); however I am a gymcel for personal health reasons.

It is useful to excercise and be healthy in my opinion. It helps me to live longer and feel better in day to day life generally. It also provides lifefuel when I see 300+ pound fatties get winded after walking up a few flights of stairs.

I just want to gym because I need to strengthmog others to SURVIVE.
Agreed and same here. If I was not sufficiently trained in self-defense and martial arts or exercising, I would be even more scared of normies or Chads attacking me.

All normies go to gym? Where do you live? In my location it’s the opposite, the only people who go to gym here are 30+ yo incel men