Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Normalfag plebbitors are zoosadists

• Thread starter anotherwastedlife
  • Start date
anotherwastedlife

anotherwastedlife

Glutton for punishment
★★★★
For example, r/Lanterndie is a subreddit deditcated to posting images of Lantern Flies with 14K Followers. IT terminal retards are going to look at this and say "Well uhh.. those bugs are invasive!!!!" which are completely venerating the point even more; normalfags get off on broadcasting themselves killing small, defenceless insects when it's state sanctioned and regulated for them to do so. As long as those normalscum get that "invasive: legal to kill" status, they will greatly become evil monsters that are no better (actually, worse) than the insects they killed for an internet dopamine hit. I won't post any images because they are pretty fucked and I was a kid who cried when I saw dead snails on the concrete

This is not about eradicating invasive species, this is not about saving the enviroment, this is about sadistic normalfags zoosadists who cry about guys like us while openly photographing dead bodies of insects they killed all because the government said so and creating an internet community dedicated to it. Lanterndie isn't the only one btw, theres even r/FuckWasps with 139K who openly broadcast horrible deaths of wasps either native or invasive under the justification of "uhhh it was in muh personal space" and "dats a nest bro"

Okay, so what? do you need to show it openly to the internet that you killed them? Even in very horrible and extraordinary ways? you sound like a sadistic maniac who needs to stop acting entitled for space to me. Pretty sure if you kept away from them or walked around one infront of you, maybe they wouldn't attack you?

Fuck normies, hypocritical irony from these cunts

Dnr: title, 153k+ normalfags enjoy seeing small, puny animals get hurt

ITT fly rights activism

pretty fly for a white zoosadist

flies are people too

flyceldom discussed

Stanford Prison Experiment. Anyone will evil if power and validation to do wrong is given.

I am a zoosadist, I like it when foids die