Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Normalfag morals in vaccinations/treating COVID patients - some thoughts

L

Lebensmüder

Soon to be deleted account
★★★
The logic of the media/public is faulty. Now the media says that the vaccination ONLY protects against the worst courses of the disease, spreading it is still possible, so your herd immunity is unobtainable anyways. So why not just vaccinate the risk groups and let then everyone decide on their own?

But "Muh overloading of the health care system due to unnecessary stress" - funny that these statements come from people that glorified unhealthy life styles like obesity ("Healthy at any size") or drug consumption over years, all factors that put unnecessary stress on the health care system. Should we finally put fatties into labour camps to make them shed their unnecessary weight or just put all alcoholics into a cell to destroy their addiction via cold turkey to improve their health, the conditions for health care workers (and -most importantly- our wallet). From an utalitarian/technocratic view of the world this would make perfect sense, but still most people would cry due to "Muh liberty", while they would gladly force others to give up their physical integrity for the vaccination.
Some even argue for not treating people for COVID anymore that aren't vaccinated due to unnecessary stress and due to the fact that they did this onto themselves.

But where do unnecessary/self-imposed problems start? If a man likes venomous animals, keeps them to satisfy his intellectual curiosity, then gets bitten, is this unnecessary stress? Or a sport or motor cycle accident? Nobody forced him to do skiing, to go on horseback through the country side, to lift heavy weights or to drive a motor cycle. Where do YOU draw the line, there are no objective criteria for that, only subjective ones.
If you refuse to treat one, where do you draw the line? Does only the number of people participating in the activity affect it? Then it's better to the let our snake enthusiast die. Does only the risk affect it? Then it's better to let our horse or dog enthusiast die.
Or is it the severity or the level of negligence? Then why should we treat victims avalanches during skiing? Many of them drove away from the piste anyways to cause it. Or why should we save refugees from drowning? They deliberately exposed themselves to that risk, everyone remotely sane can see how shitty their boats are and that they would never be able cross the Mediterranean with it. Why would anyone even lift 500lbs or any heavy weight for that matter? It's nothing more than physical work without monetary or otherwise rational/material rewards/compensation. Why would I want to save a druggie or a fattie if I am neither? They deliberately destroyed their bodies via shitty life styles. Now imagine what a normalfag would say if one brought up these arguments.

Again: Normalfags fail to see the other implications that their arguments/morals have if you only think one step further.

If you said the thing about refugees, motorcyclist, girls during a riding accident or about athletes most people would call you an inhuman monster (despite them endangering themselves deliberately), but if you said the same thing about a snake keeper that got bitten by his animal most people would agree with you (because it's his own fault for keeping an animal that they subjectively find disgusting, no matter the fact that the risk of getting stung/bitten by your "dangerous pet animal" is far lower than getting kicked to death by your horse or mauled to death by your dog) and if you said the same thing about COVID patients without vaccine people applaud you. The line they draw is completely arbitrary, they never think anything to the end, their morals are a bad joke and only selectively applied. What's nonsense and what's not is entirely subjective, what's madness and what's not is entirely subjective. And following their logic depending on your own subjective preferences you could refuse anyone treatment, because everything you do is associated with a risk, what's worth it and what's not depends on a subjective evaluation (if the little and totally playful "doggo" mauls Tyrone, little Pablo or Chantal or a horse kicks a random white whore it's a tragedy, if some Melwin gets bitten by his black widow or his eyelash viper he is a stupid retard for keeping such an animal).

What's interesting to see however is the fact that all morals that they claim to have are thrown overboard within the first seconds of trouble (but of course: during Hitler/Stalin/whatever they would have all been in the resistance as the free-thinking and morally consistent individuals that they are).

And endangering others: Why is smoking then legal? If I smoke I increase the cancer risk of everyone around me. Why is drinking alcohol legal? It lowers my inhibitions and therefore exposes myself and everyone around me to a risk due to heightened aggression and indifference towards danger. Why is keeping a dog legal if it could theoretically maul another animal or a small child? Why is keeping a horse legal if it could kick me or others to death? Why is driving a car or a motor cycle legal? Funny, endangering others only becomes an argument if the thing is not very popular (like owning guns or owning venomous snakes or refusing to take a potentially dangerous chemical into your body) - no matter the actual danger/risk, if you say the same thing about popular things like doing drugs you are suddenly a "Karen"/"Boomer"/whatever derogatory word they want to use.

just don't take the (((vaxx))) that's it, no need to overthink it

That's what intrigues me a lot. People buying into narrative that one should meet the consequences of their actions and suddenly call for all restrictions needed not to let risks take place. Choose one, for fucks sake NPCs.

just don't take the (((vaxx))) that's it, no need to overthink it
Yes. But it's still important to understand the logic/rationale behind it.
That's what intrigues me a lot. People buying into narrative that one should meet the consequences of their actions and suddenly call for all restrictions needed not to let risks take place. Choose one, for fucks sake NPCs.
Funny thing: Over years they propagated individualistic ideas, wanted to turn the citizen of a nation state into an individualistic (read: solipsistic) world citizen and completely succeeded in it, everyone who said something about collectivistic ideas and they danger of social disintegration due to atomized hyper-individualism was dismissed as a Commie/Nazi/Incel/whatever and now as soon as they are in a "crisis" they wonder how it could happen that some people just don't give a fuck about collective interests, no matter for what: You always supported "freedom", no matter how it affected/disturbed others, everywhere the individual was the highest entity while the collective in the sense of nation/culture/whatever was nothing - this is now the logical result, the fruit of all that labour. They love freedom as long as somebody doesn't use it for anything they subjectively dislike.

@MarquisDeSade

Funny thing: Over years they propagated individualistic ideas, wanted to turn the citizen of a nation state into an individualistic (read: solipsistic) world citizen and completely succeeded in it, everyone who said something about collectivistic ideas and they danger of social disintegration due to atomized hyper-individualism was dismissed as a Commie/Nazi/Incel/whatever and now as soon as they are in a "crisis" they wonder how it could happen that some people just don't give a fuck about collective interests, no matter for what: You always supported "freedom", no matter how it affected/disturbed others, everywhere the individual was the highest entity while the collective in the sense of nation/culture/whatever was nothing - this is now the logical result, the fruit of all that labour. They love freedom as long as somebody doesn't use it for anything they subjectively dislike.
Couldn't agree more, bro.

Their moral justification is a psychological necessity for them. Ofcrouse their actions don’t originate from some moral place. There is logical inconsistency everywhere. The unifying theme seems to be “hurt those are doing better than me, but tell myself it’s cause of love for those who are doing worse than me”.. hurt whites but say it’s cause you love blacks, hurt men but say it’s cause you love women, and so on. They’re bored, they feel like causing a fuss, are hyper susceptible to groupthink, and like throwing temper tantrums, but want to morally justify it first because they have an imperative to think of themselves as good, moral people. They are incapable of doing anything without morally justifying it first.. and anything can be morally justified. Especially for morally flexible leftists. They are one NPC software update from CNN away from morally justifying genocide.

in the case of the vaccine, it’s pure unadulterated pursuit of power/flexing their seizure of power disguised as Muh morality.
Nobody is scared of covid.
If they were, they would not go outside in anything less than a hazmat suit.
If the virus were airborne HIV, their behavior would be a lot different. They wouldn’t get all up in your face and confront you for not wearing a mask. Don’t even get me started on their reasoning behind the vaccine that only makes sense if you don’t think about it.
They like to attack wrongthinkers, nonbelievers, etc.

Last edited:
tbh and they usually say shit like its for ur own saftey, on good etc when they flex on this power and trip on it and get a kick form bossing people around and shit
“Get the vaccine, it’s for your own safety. But if you don’t get it, the state (that my side controls) will use violence against you, up to and including murder.. it’s all for your safety, because I’m a good person and I care about you”

That principle isn't just limited to the vaccine tho normies do this shit in general public, carehomes, schools, colleges, hospitals and parents as well etc, heck even here it happens when people rat each other out to the mods
Oh I know. It’s common af. That was just an example