Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Normalfag I know who prides himself on bullying autist males to make himself look cool.

• Thread starter MisanthropicMemes
  • Start date
M

MisanthropicMemes

Greycel
When I used to be in a group of "friends" (I don't hang out with these people anymore as I've realized they only used me for cheap laughs. I've learned my lesson about trying to make friends now), they introduced me to this other dumb scumbag. They told him prior that I have autism so that he can mercilessly belittle me. For context, he is some normalfag scrawny wigger faggot who is one of those people who thinks he's edgy and hard for shitting on less socially desirable men and likes bullying autists for fun and amusement. Basically this faggot tells me since then I should kill myself, I should he put down, etc etc the usual things ntfags say to autistic men. He also bullied me for not having a girlfriend ("I've hugged more girls then you) despite the fact that I don't think he's had a girlfriend before either. The worst part is that he has posted pictures of my face online for others to laugh at and my face is also on his steam profile. He also has bragged about bullying other autistis in school, which is sad because I recognize one of the kids he said he fucked with and said kid is a really sensitive but nice person (pretty sure his autism is worse than mine), so I don't even want to know what this faggot did or said to him. He does this in front of his group of faggot wigger sexhavers to look dominant. He's one of those people who thinks he's smart and tougher than everyone but only picks and verbally abuses vulnerable people. If you had a chance to talk to this kid, you would see how much of a fuckif garbage person he is. The best part is that he is in university prospering in life and probably has a gf now as I suffer. Him and his faggot buddies loves to treat me as an abused dog for laughs. And when I was younger I put my trust into these people because I was to retarded to see the truth (now I know better and stopped trying to make "friends' with normalfags altogether). This is why I have no self esteem nowadays while faggots who tell me I shouldn't shouldn't be alive have sex and live prosperous lives compared to mine

he sounds like an asshole like most normies

He's plays rust all day and acts like one of those people who thinks he's cool, smarter than everyone and hot shit like a 4chan edge lord even thought he only puts down emotionally vulnerable men (same type of ntscum who thinks you shouldn't jokes about niggers, faggots, and women btw). He even soyjacks by calling people incels (he's called me that too). I don't know where people get the idea that my generation (gen z) is competely pussified, kids in my gen look up to nigger rappers so they emulate that in a way by being as ruthless to people who are socially downtrodden as they possibly can while talking like they're niggers with their broccoli perms even though they are from white, middle class - rich families. I've been called retard and have been treated like shit by nt wigger subhumans all throughout high school.

Brutal story. I hate normfags even more now:lasereyes:

he sounds like an asshole like most normies
Best part is that he is some scrawny faggot nerd who only acts like this because he does in front of his faggot friend group. He literally takes pride in bullying autistic men like it's a badge of honor. He would laughed if he heard I killed myself (his own words). People like him get amusement on reminding people like me im not human.

Last edited:
Brutal story. I hate normfags even more now:lasereyes:
If you knew how bad I had it growing up in schools you would hate them to no end. The bullying I used to go through was fucking awful. KILL ALL NTFAGS. Fun fact same faggot also said once "everyone gets bullied it's a part of life"

I hope his mother gets raped. He also made fun of my skull shape saying it's retarded and I should be euthanized for that. Lmao that normalfags tell autists to kill themselves for laughs but I'm the ones whose mentally unstable.

Based but if I were to enact what I want to do to him I would be put in jail because the cucked system protects people like him. That is because the world is meant for people like him, not people like me. I would fucking torture him and his whole family given the chance. That's how much hate I have in my heart for him

Based but if I were to enact what I want to do to him I would be put in jail because the cucked system protects people like him. That is because the world is meant for people like him, not people like me. I would fucking torture him and his whole family given the chance. That's how much hate I have in my heart for him

The only solution I can think of is to get fit and punch him in his stomach, use blunt objects against bone.

Hope that nigga gets his skull cracked (in my friend peppa pig)

There is zero reason why bullies shouldn't get executed on the spot

When I used to be in a group of "friends" (I don't hang out with these people anymore as I've realized they only used me for cheap laughs. I've learned my lesson about trying to make friends now), they introduced me to this other dumb scumbag. They told him prior that I have autism so that he can mercilessly belittle me. For context, he is some normalfag scrawny wigger faggot who is one of those people who thinks he's edgy and hard for shitting on less socially desirable men and likes bullying autists for fun and amusement. Basically this faggot tells me since then I should kill myself, I should he put down, etc etc the usual things ntfags say to autistic men. He also bullied me for not having a girlfriend ("I've hugged more girls then you) despite the fact that I don't think he's had a girlfriend before either. The worst part is that he has posted pictures of my face online for others to laugh at and my face is also on his steam profile. He also has bragged about bullying other autistis in school, which is sad because I recognize one of the kids he said he fucked with and said kid is a really sensitive but nice person (pretty sure his autism is worse than mine), so I don't even want to know what this faggot did or said to him. He does this in front of his group of faggot wigger sexhavers to look dominant. He's one of those people who thinks he's smart and tougher than everyone but only picks and verbally abuses vulnerable people. If you had a chance to talk to this kid, you would see how much of a fuckif garbage person he is. The best part is that he is in university prospering in life and probably has a gf now as I suffer. Him and his faggot buddies loves to treat me as an abused dog for laughs. And when I was younger I put my trust into these people because I was to retarded to see the truth (now I know better and stopped trying to make "friends' with normalfags altogether). This is why I have no self esteem nowadays while faggots who tell me I shouldn't shouldn't be alive have sex and live prosperous lives compared to mine

What a total asshole.

Don't rope, even if your life is crap. Most of us here understand your pain, fellow brocel.
The best part is that he is in university prospering in life and probably has a gf now as I suffer.

Bluepilled itcucks will still say it's "your peRsoNALity", when complete psychopathic dickheads say shit like that and still pull girls.

10g of some nice coca would be good for this wigger