Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "Normal people scare me"

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
So I was walking down the street and I saw two JBs walking towards me. The first had a prime body in a shirt that read "normal people scare me" in spooky text, the second was a fat chick who heightmogged me and was probably the hot skinny one's designated ugly sidekick to make her look more attractive. These were some wacky people though, complete outcasts, even the hot one wore a shirt saying she was scared of normal people. Must mean these were no normalfags, way too quirky for the sheep crowd. I sure know that I wouldn't be on their level.

As I passed them on the footpath the big ugly one gave me a look that let me know I was disgusting human garbage who shouldn't get any closer to them. These aren't normal people bro, they despise normalniggers, her shirt said so.

It was at that moment I realised she looked at me with such disdain was because I AM a normal person. I'm going to ascend soon with this knowledge, seeya later loosers.

You guys have blinded yourselves with the idea that women can't be outcasts, educate yourselves

Last edited:
The girl with the "normal people scare me" shirt sounds like a typical edgey hipster self righteous sjw Tumblr cunt who only dates long hair skinny guitar playing hipster faggots or Seth Rogan cuck types

Roasties are the definition of NPC soulless trash

Kek I used to see soyboys wearing those shirts all the time. Its from a TV show or something

The girl with the "normal people scare me" shirt sounds like a typical edgey hipster self righteous sjw Tumblr cunt who only dates long hair skinny guitar playing hipster faggots or Seth Rogan cuck types
yup, any girl who says she is "different" is just looking for an alternative chad JFL. Sometimes they cave in just go for regular chad tho, so there never is a point going after them.

Willful normies anger me the most.
When the logic of life implies you shouldn't be a normie, and they stick to it anyway it's pathetic.
I told my dad's asian house slave that the alkaline diet is better for you.Said that old people are stuck in their ways and she wants shit simple. Dumb bitch not wanting to think.
The biggest issue in life are people choosing the easy denominator of existence. Because the pleasure of turtling, with low self competence outweighs the prize they perceive from the price of willpower/ courage/ and high failure ratio.

Normbores
Lukewarmie normies can't expand their minds to anything intelligent.