Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Normal people have such beautiful, symmetric, well balanced faces

R

RageAgainstTDL

Overlord
★★★★★
Every day I am confronted by how naturally symmetric and well balanced normal people's faces are. Most people have within 1-2 mm of perfect symmetry. Their jaws and teeth naturally meet in harmony without any surgery or alteration. Their faces are broad and well developed. They have nice hairlines with good proportion to their face (assuming they're not balding or if they're balding they're taking meds for it).

Even the so called subhuman ethnics have such nice faces. If anything most ethnics have even better hairlines than whites. So many brown and yellow guys have these perfect low thick square hairlines.

There is absolutely no substitute in life for a well developed face. Having bad fundamental structure is fucking hell. I live in permanent envy of the average man.

Surgery is also a poor substitute for good natural development since even the "best" surgeons won't give you perfect results. And living surgery to surgery is exhausting and draining. The risks weigh on you constantly. You don't have time to book vacations. You book surgical consults instead.

I just don't know why some people are born with so much and some of us are so fucked up. Life is ridiculous.

Lol normies win the genetic lottery tbh

Surgery is also a poor substitute for good natural development since even the "best" surgeons won't give you perfect results. And living surgery to surgery is exhausting and draining. The risks weigh on you constantly. You don't have time to book vacations. You book surgical consults instead.
One or two cosmetic surgeries can make a big difference, and many of them aren't risky at all, nor as "exhausting and draining" as you paint it to be. Stop coping, start saving, and contact a few doctors to see what they say.

Try being 7% on photofeeler with your BEST pic

One or two cosmetic surgeries can make a big difference, and many of them aren't risky at all, nor as "exhausting and draining" as you paint it to be. Stop coping, start saving, and contact a few doctors to see what they say.

Lol. Dude I'm talking from experience. I've had extremely major facial surgeries and all I do is plan for my next ones/revisions. Yeah, it's fucking exhausting and the risks are large for the types I'm talking about.

The benefits are considerable, but it consumes so much of your mental effort and the rollercoaster is huge because the outcomes can still almost never match what nature gives so many others for free.

Try being 7% on photofeeler with your BEST pic
Got rated 6/10 by a fellow incel and that same pic got me 10% attractive on photofeeler also 1% trustworthy and 3% smart. That site is a joke.

Here's an example of what I mean.

Let's say you've got a facial asymmetry. Everything's perfect except that (lucky if so).

So you go get jaw surgery. Wear braces a few years. Get your upper and lower jaws sawed apart and plated back together. Eat through a syringe for weeks.

Well guess what?

After all that, your problem's "improved" but you're still crooked as fuck:

Cirug%C3%ADa-de-mand%C3%ADbula-antes-y-despu%C3%A9s.jpg

And you're still fucked by life because everyone expects perfection.

Every single problem is so fucking hard to fix and even the "fixes" for them half the time only work 50% of the way or with unintended consequences.

Surgery and medical technology has advanced to a certain degree but not enough to give a truly ugly person a fair fighting chance in this life. Unless you spend your whole life getting surgeries, and then it's like Jenga - sooner or later, something's gonna go wrong and everything is gonna come crashing down, because the risks will catch you eventually.

Here's an example of what I mean.

Let's say you've got a facial asymmetry. Everything's perfect except that (lucky if so).

So you go get jaw surgery. Wear braces a few years. Get your upper and lower jaws sawed apart and plated back together. Eat through a syringe for weeks.

Well guess what?

After all that, your problem's "improved" but you're still crooked as fuck:

Cirug%C3%ADa-de-mand%C3%ADbula-antes-y-despu%C3%A9s.jpg

And you're still fucked by life because everyone expects perfection.

Every single problem is so fucking hard to fix and even the "fixes" for them half the time only work 50% of the way or with unintended consequences.

Surgery and medical technology has advanced to a certain degree but not enough to give a truly ugly person a fair fighting chance in this life. Unless you spend your whole life getting surgeries, and then it's like Jenga - sooner or later, something's gonna go wrong and everything is gonna come crashing down, because the risks will catch you eventually.
Absolutely true and brual, an incel born is incel destinied no matter

My face is symmetrical.

Too bad it's equal rotting potato shit on both sides.

Facial asymmetry is more acceptable than having asymmetrical facial features for which there is no surgery that can truly correct it.

What do you actually mean by this?
I mean facial harmony or poorly positioned facial features stuff like asymmetrical eyes overly large nose lips that are too small long philtrum etc. Basically how well your facial features fit the golden ratio mask attached below. Compared to that having asymetrical bone structure or jaw is not as problamatic and can actually be corrected through surgeries such as in your case.

Attachments

• 05258625f4ead698c86606390906eeb8.jpg
    05258625f4ead698c86606390906eeb8.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 50
I mean facial harmony or poorly positioned facial features stuff like asymmetrical eyes overly large nose lips that are too small long philtrum etc. Basically how well your facial features fit the golden ratio mask attached below. Compared to that having asymetrical bone structure or jaw is not as problamatic and can actually be corrected through surgeries such as in your case.

Hahahaha. You're crazy if you think you need to fit that stupid mask ratio meme. Almost no one on the entire planet, not even top models, match it.

Harmony is a different thing altogether. And yes, when everything is fucked up with that too it's also impossible to fix or get right.

Personally, I am blown away by the harmony of most average people. Most average people are maybe 1-2 small surgeries away from being 6-7/10.

Like this:
2hrmki0.png

But it was only possible because he started with a good normal basic face. When everything's fucked up it's impossible to fix it all unless you want to risk permanent paralysis or chronic pain from too much damage from too many surgeries. Plus you won't be done it all until your 40s if you're lucky.

I feel like I most relate to a Picasso. This is life:

Pablo-Picasso-Le-Matador-oil-on-canvas-23-October-1970-est.-%C2%A314000...-802x1024.jpg

I’m going to sound a little harsh but majority of people aren’t models. Most people look like shit tbh. You see some alright people but majority or 1-6 /10 .

I’m going to sound a little harsh but majority of people aren’t models. Most people look like shit tbh. You see some alright people but majority or 1-6 /10 .

You're probably not ugly if you're not impressed by average people.

That's actually a pretty good way of knowing. If you're ugly you'll be blown away by how average people's faces come together and "just work right" with zero surgery or effort.

You're probably not ugly if you're not impressed by average people.

That's actually a pretty good way of knowing. If you're ugly you'll be blown away by how average people's faces come together and "just work right" with zero surgery or effort.
I’m ugly trust me I don’t need confirmation of that lol. I just rather not shout it out to the world 24/7 like some here. Animals/ baby’s/ people are scared of me( my face) without even knowing me. But I can get along with most people irl. Most people I see are not that good looking tbh even “average” are not that good. Weird thing is most have children or gfs or fwb, I just understand sometimes.

Unless you spend your whole life getting surgeries, and then it's like Jenga - sooner or later, something's gonna go wrong and everything is gonna come crashing down, because the risks will catch you eventually.
Jenga