Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Normal looking manlet/shortcel? YOU ARE A VOLCEL.

• Thread starter TheHalfBloodPrince
  • Start date
TheHalfBloodPrince

TheHalfBloodPrince

Recruit
★★
Stop bullshitting yourself, this entire forum is riddled with short guys spewing their bullshit into people's faces. YOU ARE SHORT, SO FUCKING WHAT. There are tons of fucking short people that do fine, you fucking tricked yourself into believing that women don't go out with you because you're below average height. If you have normal facial features there are plenty of short women that you can approach. I would hand in my 6'3 any motherfucking day to get rid of my burn scars which ACTUALLY make my life fucking impossible. Shut the fuck up about being 5'4 already.

Manlets always try to challenge me in the gym. Other than that it never even began for them :lul:

High IQ post

PZ5gK s 200x150

Anyone who never was able to get anything going on for more than 20 years is a proven incel, I don't care how they look like or talk like.

extremely low IQ post. replace all instances of “short” with “ugly” and see just how little sense it makes.

extremely low IQ post. replace all instances of “short” with “ugly” and see just how little sense it makes.

Replace the words "short" with " mecha-hitler" and see just how little sense it makes. Honestly dude you're the most volcel short guy on here. Your face is perfectly normal. Everyone knows you don't approach women in the first place, probably never have.

OP, read through these threads, and if you still believe this when you are finished, you're a fool. I would gladly trade my manlet height for your scars, I'm already ugly enough to never find a partner anyway. It isn't about attraction, or sex, it is about respect. It's about not being treated like a child. It's about not having to deal with constant fucking bullying, and people pushing you around, dominating you, because physically there is nothing you can do to stop them.

https://incels.is/threads/strong-in...ide-manlets-on-suicide-watch-literally.42210/
https://incels.is/threads/height-preferences.42810/
https://incels.is/threads/manlet-cutoff-is-6ft-according-to-study-heightpill.31126/
https://incels.is/threads/if-youre-short-you-cant-even-be-a-sperm-donor.26622/
https://incels.is/threads/about-tall-husbands-and-short-wives.43899/

Replace the words "short" with " mecha-hitler" and see just how little sense it makes. Honestly dude you're the most volcel short guy on here. Your face is perfectly normal. Everyone knows you don't approach women in the first place, probably never have.

yes bro nothing says voluntarily celibate like being a literal midget. it makes zero sense to call yourself “blackpilled” and yet still continue approaching females as an ugly person. it’s not like there exists a unicorn that is immune to the halo effect and doesn’t give a crap about appearance.

yes bro nothing says voluntarily celibate like being a literal midget. it makes zero sense to call yourself “blackpilled” and yet still continue approaching females as an ugly person. it’s not like there exists a unicorn that is immune to the halo effect and doesn’t give a crap about appearance.

You're a Chadlite bro get over yourself. Approach women already, stop claiming to be incel.

being short makes your life much worse in general

Fuck you nigga you'll never understand the plight of being a fucking manlet. Being a 5'8 + "manlet" or whatever is bullshit I agree but anything lower than that and you are entering trucel realm. No girl wants to fuck or love a man who is shorter than them. And very short woman don't want a man that is short either because they don't want fucking midget children. On top of this short men never get the respect we deserve, we are always looked down on (literally) and anything we do or excel at is just viewed as compensation. Height is the biggest thing that is noticeable in first glance and is also the most unchangeable thing. Nothing can fix being a manlet piece of shit.

We are just genetic failures no cope can save us from that. But then again you are a Maycel so I'm not surprised that you would make this kind of thread.

Manlets always try to challenge me in the gym. Other than that it never even began for them :lul:
Challenge you to what? A pokemon battle?
Challenging for them badges kek

Let's be serious. 90% of this forum is volcel to a degree.

jfl.. you clearly can't imagine how fucked life is if you're a manlet.

you have some burn scars, so fucking what. Plenty of women find that pretty sexy / tough looking. A manlet is a constant turnoff with many women, a clear sign the man in question has bad genes. Burn scars can't be passed over to your children, height genes can.

Holy shit that tall guy in the third pic is godly. He looks like something from the cover arts for romantic novels middle aged woman like to read.

But you get sympathy from people, people will feel bad for you. No one feels bad for a fucking manlet instead we are ridiculed, I have fucking been told by a girl that I was too short. And then laughed at as she asked why the fuck I was so short. So yeah no one makes fun for people who went through accidents because it was beyond their control. But still make fun of short guys even though that is also out of their control.

And if you want to be a buepilled cuck about it than run victimgame and find some girl that loves people who have been through life changing accidents. This is the same level cope as saying short guys should go for short girls.

but you get sympathy from people, people will feel bad for you. No one feels bad for a fucking manlet instead we are ridiculed, I have fucking been told by a girl that I was too short. And then laughed at as she asked why the fuck I was so short. So yeah no one makes fun for people who went through accidents because it was beyond their control. But still make fun of short guys even though that is also out of their control.

And if you want to be a buepilled cuck about it than run victimgame and find some girl that loves people who have been through life changing accidents. This is the same level cope as saying short guys should go for short girls.

Sympathy buys you fuck all.
I'd rather be him than a average shortcel
Actual degenerate.

Holy shit that tall guy in the third pic is godly. He looks like something from the cover arts for romantic novels middle aged woman like to read.
Looking like Fabio's bastard son

depends on how short tbh under 5'7 is gonna be a lot harder and under 5'4 is death mode

Sympathy buys you fuck all.
Really? We just gonna ignore all the people with diseases or disfigurements that have wives? Oh wait we are because those are anomalies just like short manlet fucks having girlfriends. For the most part no girl wants a manchild, get over it if you were a 5'6 manlet you'll probably rope.
Jono Lancaster was abandoned as child due to his looks now changing the world 2

6'7" 260lbs, how can anyone compete?
63611553874385413951489061 npr5h0egt3vapfymw7kc
XKv8hgD

He is a top tier human being. He is ahead of our time tbh.
I look like a completely different species compared to him. Why did nature allow this? Seriously, same species animals all look the same, but humans range from literally tiny deformed subhuman blobs to 7ft 10/10 gods.
>inb4 animals look different, you just don't see it
Bullshit. Have you ever seen a 150lbs labrador retriever mog a tiny adult deformed labrador retriever? It just doesn't happen unless it's some rare physical disorder.

Just be human, bro.

Last edited:
Face >>>>>>>>> height, any day.

It's definitely not over if you're a good looking manlet. Idiots think what American sluts write on Tinder is gospel for the metaphysics of this world. If you're good-looking and never approached you're volcel, period. Not even Chadlites get approached by girls often, I have been out with my 7/10, 6'2 Chadlite friend dozens of times and he never ever got approached. He is the one doing the approaches, with a ridiculously high success rate, btw.

If you're SUB4, then it's over, regardless of your height. Height is just a bonus for already good-looking guys.