Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Normal, happy people don't have a need for extreme success

• Thread starter Deleted member 5089
  • Start date
Deleted member 5089

Deleted member 5089

NBK
-
When someone is normal, which means that he got to have everything going normally for him in every area in life (looks, mental health, family, school, social life, love and sex life), he doesn't have a need to prove himself or right any wrongs by achieving big success that is always indicator of lacking in some area of life (or all of them). That's what I always despised about wealthy CEO-s, entrepreneurs and others that came from nothing, they are just unhappy people who worked their whole life to prove something to the world, and when they achieved it - nothing really changed. Just think about it, while some ugly poor autistic guy is working his butt off for years to achieve something great and contribute to society, other people enjoy their lives, party, have fun, fall in love, cherish happy memories, then they start families, get normal careers, live normally, balanced, and have happiness. Meanwhile this workaholic unhappy wacko sacrifices his whole life and finally succeeds only to find out that world doesn't give a fuck. It's just sad, no matter what you do, it's irrelevant.

Very true. There was a time when hard work and driving society forward was rewarded with more than what satisfies the material appetite, the golden era of western civilization you could call it. This was a time of unprecedented cultural and scientific advances, whereas now, when men are primarily rewarded on the basis of things which they don't have any control over and can't possibly work for, everything is stagnated. The incentives to push society forward simply aren't there

Very true. There was a time when hard work and driving society forward was rewarded with more than what satisfies the material appetite, the golden era of western civilization you could call it. This was a time of unprecedented cultural and scientific advances, whereas now, when men are primarily rewarded on the basis of things which they don't have any control over and can't possibly work for, everything is stagnated. The incentives to push society forward simply aren't there
Imagine being alive to be one of the first colonials to North America, almost unlimited opportunity and resources.

Fuck normal happy people, this is not Japari Park. Cute adorable loli waifu of culture in this world must have sadness, anger, and judgemental negativity. And hate so much those normie advices "be happy be possitive if you want to attract girls". Do not want to attract happy girls, this is not Japari Park. Unless we with waifu could live hermitory life away from people, thats the only acceptable way of being happy without being soycuck and soyfemoid

realised this a long time ago

a very strong urge to have achievement is proof that there's something wrong with you, once you're out of the space where it's challenging but entertaining and fun, and it's becoming a terrible slog and yet you keep going at all cost, that is ultimate proof that there is a terrible fear driving you forward, the fear of being useless and worthless. i made a thread on it.

Dude your obsession with lolis is just too much. Like almost every comment you make is about a loli. :feelsseriously::feelsseriously:
A beautiful environment is the darkest hell if you have to experience it without cute adorable lolis

Society is doomed, man.

Yeah, I basically lost all dreams and aspirations for the future when I realised that even if I archieved all of them, I'd still be alone and miserable.
this is not Japari Park
Brutal blackpill.

Yeah, I basically lost all dreams and aspirations for the future when I realised that even if I archieved all of them, I'd still be alone and miserable.

Brutal blackpill.
Same

Explains my fantasies of doing something great and being successful. I wouldn't have those if I could have normal interactions with people and be happy with a foid.

Explains my fantasies of doing something great and being successful. I wouldn't have those if I could have normal interactions with people and be happy with a foid.
wow I think like that exactly. Never knew their were others like me