Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Normal fags don’t even use the term ‘incel’ correctly a lot of the time, they just throw the word around without even knowing if the person is incel.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, normal fags don’t even use the term ‘incel’ correctly a lot of the time, they just throw the word around without even knowing if the person is incel by definition or not sometimes.

I remember reading through the comment section of a video related to talking about some dude who killed a 9 year old and some normal fag commented on the video calling him an incel even though there is not any evidence that he mentioned anything related to women before the killing and the reason he did kill was the reason been ‘I don’t want to work anymore‘ so he did it just so he could go to prison, he never said he killed because of lack of sexual pleasure or anything like that.

Incel means involuntary celibate, meaning you’re a celibate but in an involuntary way but want to have sex but can’t due to being incel.

Another is example is when I saw someone post something related to a terrorist female and he called her an incel, this took place on a social media platform and I deleted the person over it and how can a female be incel anyway? Even ugly and average looking women attract local men easily.

Last edited:
Incel is someone who doesn't agree with me or someone who doesn't want to castrate themselves in the name of female empowerment

Normal fags are too busy watching sportsball, simping on instagram, or playing video games to do basic research on what "incel" means

normfag don't even know what it means. the word (for normal people) has devolved into just an insult for men they don't like, most of the time used as a more acceptable way of saying you don't have sex.

Like the topic title says, normal fags don’t even use the term ‘incel’ correctly a lot of the time, they just throw the word around without even knowing if the person is incel by definition or not sometimes.

I remember reading through the comment section of a video related to talking about some dude who killed a 9 year old and some normal fag commented on the video calling him an incel even though there is not any evidence that he mentioned anything related to women before the killing and the reason he did kill was the reason been ‘I don’t want to work anymore‘ so he did it just so he could go to prison, he never said he killed because of lack of sexual pleasure or anything like that.

Incel means involuntary celibate, meaning you’re a celibate but in an involuntary way but want to have sex but can’t due to being incel.

Another is example is when I saw someone post something related to a terrorist female and he called her an incel, this took place on a social media platform and I deleted the person over it and how can a female be incel anyway? Even ugly and average looking women attract local men easily.
Correct incel nowadays is just an Ad Hominem attack for anyone critical of women, it’s ridiculous. When will these people learn that calling someone an incel has no bearing on whatever argument they’re making lol. God most women (and people for that matter) are retarded — they really believe they’ve got their “knock down” argument just because they know how to lob Ad Homs it’s a joke lol.

,,Incel" is just the new ,,virgin", it has always been used as an offence. there's heavy loaded stigma, and associations surrounding the term.

Most normies are very superficial and only consume mainstream media, so they don't develop a good understanding of definitions.

Not even the retards that are obsessed with us 24/7 know the basic definition of incel. Bluepill is hell of a brain eating drug.

,,Incel" is just the new ,,virgin", it has always been used as an offence. there's heavy loaded stigma, and associations surrounding the term.
Correct incel nowadays is just an Ad Hominem attack for anyone critical of women, it’s ridiculous. When will these people learn that calling someone an incel has no bearing on whatever argument they’re making lol. God most women (and people for that matter) are retarded — they really believe they’ve got their “knock down” argument just because they know how to lob Ad Homs it’s a joke lol.

The average normie is potato retarded. I'm being dead fucking serious. :feelstastyman:

The average normie is potato retarded. I'm being dead fucking serious. :feelstastyman:
They're cattle brained retards. Even a cow is more intelligent than they are.

They're cattle brained retards. Even a cow is more intelligent than they are.
And while normies get offended but these characterizations as even the average normie likes to look down on other average normies as seen by how quick they are to laugh at the idea that there are lot of stupid people out there (so long it isn't them that is being talked about ofc).

This is how I see it,

Most male virgins are incel (involuntary celibate) incel, only male virgins who aren't incels are young boys or priests (maybe). Now there is a big difference between being a bluepilled, redpilled and a blackpilled incel. Most HS and IT virgins are bluepilled incels; neckbeards and nice guys also fall into this category. They are characterized by self hatred and thinking that something is wrong with them instead of the people around you, be it your "personality" or that "nice guys finish last" doesn't matter.

Now the redpilled ones. Most of younger members of MGTOW and MRA groups are redpilled incels, they think that being a bad boy, confident and that having resources attracted women (this did in fact attract them in 50s and 60s, when they couldn't work themselves), incels who fall for PUAs also fall in this category. They are characterized by thinking that something is wrong with them, but believing that society is out to get them, "because they broke the code" or something.

And the last, the blackpilled ones (aka us). We are the group that most often gets called "incel", because we aren't afraid of the label, unlike previous two groups. We know that society doesn't care about us and any other sub8 male. We don't think we should self improve because we know it's futile.

Lastly, incels has become a buzzword to attack anyone who disagrees with foids. "Oh you think that girl who killed her two younger brothers should be sent to the jail? Stop being such an incel!"