Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Normal fags call everything an autistic trait.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-

Liie the topic title says, normal fags call everything an autistic trait and this dude is saying being an asshole is related to autism even though many normal fags are assholes too, seriously, why do normal fats have to call everything they find negative a sign of autism? I even remember seeing a normal fag say that a fascination with shit is a sign of autism but as an autistic male, I find shit disgusting and feel disgusted by it but normal fag women seem to love shit since they stick their tongues up chad’s assholes, so guess what normal fags? News flash, not everything you find bad is an ’autistic trait’ or ‘a sign of autism’ so keep autism out of shit.

8BC53803 F062 4024 A897 9665950235DB

Liie the topic title says, normal fags call everything an autistic trait and this dude is saying being an asshole is related to autism even though many normal fags are assholes too, seriously, why do normal fats have to call everything they find negative a sign of autism? I even remember seeing a normal fag say that a fascination with shit is a sign of autism but as an autistic male, I find shit disgusting and feel disgusted by it but normal fag women seem to love shit since they stick their tongues up chad’s assholes, so guess what normal fags? News flash, not everything you find bad is an ’autistic trait’ or ‘a sign of autism’ so keep autism out of shit.

View attachment 459365

Normies being normies, finding bogus sources that strengthen their stance and denying all others and getting their backs patted for it. Nothing more nothing less.

Also the "source" is just some testimonials that can easily be spoofed. There is no concrete evidence such as a link, an archived page or even a screenshot.

Everything Except watching Netflix and being a blm supporter