Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Normal faggot tries to tell me being “chad” is about attitude and not looks

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
I just had an argument in a YouTube comment section when a normal faggot tried to convince me that being chad is about being a bad boy and personality.

He said being 8, 9, or 10 doesn’t make you chad, it makes you a stud JFL.

I told him he was a dumb normal faggot, and it was normal fags like him who corrupted the concept of what a chad is. I corrected him and told him being 8, 9, or 10 is what makes you chad, THATS IT. Not about being bad boy.

Based, defend the truth at all costs

normalniggers throw around the word chad way too much. chad is a person, not an adjective tbh.

normalniggers throw around the word chad way too much. chad is a person, not an adjective tbh.
Yeah redpillers kind of started that and then normies picked it up and misuse it even more.

Yeah, that's why the "chad" in the meme is draw like a tallfagot with perfect jaw, blue eyes, muscles and giant dick, because of his attitude. JFL.

Yeah, that's why the "chad" in the meme is draw like a tallfagot with perfect jaw, blue eyes, muscles and giant dick, because of his attitude. JFL.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Most if not all of bluepilled retards find it impossible to understand a basic concept like chad. They unironically think ''chad'' means someone with good personality when in reality chad treats women like shit and still gets sex.

f-N7-Mebe-Rs-B.jpg

"just be a bad boy, bro"

some people are very cruel

Jfl I see this all the time on Reddit. Some low tier normie does something good and they say "absolute Chad" and all that soy shit, not to mention the subreddits like r/united_chads which is all full of copers saying being Chad is about atitude. I always see these normies on normie websites saying being Chad is about atitude or simply having a muscular body no matter the face, what an absolute cope it is and it’s honestly hard to read. Good of you to put that retard youtube normie in his place

Last edited:
Jfl I see this all the time on Reddit. Some low tier normie does something good and they say "absolute Chad" and all that soy shit, not to mention the subreddits like r/united_chads which is all full of copers saying being Chad is about atitude. I always see these normies on normie websites saying being Chad is about atitude or simply having a muscular body no matter the face, what an absolute cope it is and it’s honestly hard to read. Good of you to put that retard youtube normie in his place
:feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall:

I stopped bothering talking to people like that they never listen and just continue to spit out their bullshit at you it's like talking to a fucking wall.

I just had an argument in a YouTube comment section when a normal faggot
normies don't get into arguments on the internet

your argument was with a bluepilled incel

Can he show us what a confident ugly guy, who gets a lot of pussy without being rich or famous, looks like? I bet he'll find a crack head who impregnated a bunch of meth addicts in the ghetto, and call him a "bad boy".

waste of breath, don’t talk to normies

I stopped bothering talking to people like that they never listen and just continue to spit out their bullshit at you it's like talking to a fucking wall.
Exactly lol

Reading those type of comments physically hurts

Face and Height are the only two things that matter, everything else is an optional bonus

Where are recessed bald manlet's "personality Chads" then? :feelshaha:,
Can he show us what a confident ugly guy, who gets a lot of pussy without being rich or famous, looks like? I bet he'll find a crack head who impregnated a bunch of meth addicts in the ghetto, and call him a "bad boy".

This is my friend. Drug addict with a bunch of kids

Last edited: