Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normal fag takes offence to the term ‘neurotypical’.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
B9FFF446 389C 4EF0 A71C E62C2124966E

74802F0E AD4D 4A20 8987 E6C3FA7B84D9

Like the topic title says, normal fag takes offence to the term ‘neurotypical’. The first image is the post someone made and the second image is one of the replies.

Normal fags only give a toss when it’s something about them and I bet this foid doesn’t give a toss about the shit normal fags say about autistic men. Normal fags call autistic men spacker, retard, sociopath and shit like that yet this normal fag foid can’t handle being called ‘neurotypical’. Her privilege really shows at this point.

Tbh aspies and autismos are fucking annoying with the "neurotypical this neurotypical that" kek. Reminds me of my cousin with aspies, he thinks he's some kind of genius because he memorized math paradoxes and reads sites like "I fucking love science" but couldn't finish middle school because he absolutely sucked at everything (specially maths and physics kek)

Tbh aspies and autismos are fucking annoying with the "neurotypical this neurotypical that" kek. Reminds me of my cousin with aspies, he thinks he's some kind of genius because he memorized math paradoxes and reads sites like "I fucking love science" but couldn't finish middle school because he absolutely sucked at everything (specially maths and physics kek)
Because most NTS live on easy mode.

Reminds me of my cousin with aspies, he thinks he's some kind of genius because he memorized math paradoxes and reads sites like "I fucking love science" but couldn't finish middle school because he absolutely sucked at everything (specially maths and physics kek)
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

what do you expect, these are the same retards that call you a misogynist because you used the term "female" once:lul:

:lul:

Last edited:
OMG yes, this.

Sperg pride is real, and it's intense. And it's beyond cringe.

I know a guy who thinks he's a misunderstood genius in a world of fools even though he never finished high school.

In his 30s and living in his mother's house. Got diagnosed as a sperg in childhood, never had a job, does volunteer work at a horse riding for disabled kids thing. Really wants a noodlewhore waifu to come and cook for him, clean for him, and fuck him. And support him financially as well I guess. "Flirts" with every noodlewhore he meets.

Has a fucking mini umbrella that attaches to a sweatband around his fucking head, takes long walks with his mother's dog wearing this thing, that he thinks makes him look like a quirky genius and, therefore, pussy magnet.

He is my biggest cope. I may be 39yo oldcel, but every time I see him I thank fuck I'm not that guy.

Last edited:
OMG yes, this.

I know a guy who thinks he's a misunderstood genius in a world of fools even though he never finished high school.

In his 30s and living in his mother's house. Got diagnosed as a sperg in childhood, never had a job, does volunteer work at a horse riding for disabled kids thing. Really wants a noodlewhore waifu to come and cook for him, clean for him, and fuck him. And support him financially as well I guess. "Flirts" with every noodlewhore he meets.

Has a fucking mini umbrella that attaches to a sweatband around his fucking head, takes long walks with his mother's dog wearing this thing, that he thinks makes him look like a quirky genius and, therefore, pussy magnet.

He is my biggest cope. I may be 39yo oldcel, but every time I see him I thank fuck I'm not that guy.
Ableist prick just like spanishcel

OMG yes, this.

I also had a guy like this in high school who sometimes had low grade and once he had an outburst how he was to smart for highschool. But years later I read his philosophy bachelor thesis, and he's really mediocre at best

Is anything I've said wrong though? I'll wait.
I just feel autistic men get criticised no matter what they do, we were born with a condition out of our control and seeing normies trash autism, especially normie women since I find foids attractive, has made me bitter to be honest.

Is anything I've said wrong though? I'll wait
You're saying that one aspie completely justifies the disgusting way autistic people are treated, even those that get as far as a PhD but still get treated like shit

You're saying that one aspie completely justifies the disgusting way autistic people are treated, even those that get as far as a PhD but still get treated like shit
Unfortunately, you can’t even vent as an autistic male without people bringing up shit other autistic people do.

I'm autistic, and I hate how much easier neurotypicals have it.

They can easily marry 10/10 women.

People who are average pretend they are amazing, at the expense of others ; so they are uncomfortable when their truth is pointed out.

People who are average pretend they are amazing, at the expense of others ; so they are uncomfortable when their truth is pointed out.
You get autistic people that work too anyway so she has no argument, not that working makes you God anyway but just making a point.

I also had a guy like this in high school who sometimes had low grade and once he had an outburst how he was to smart for highschool. But years later I read his philosophy bachelor thesis, and he's really mediocre at best
He must not be all that bright if he went to school for philosophy. Talk about a waste of time and money. Better to just stick to studying philosophy as a hobby in my opinion.

He must not be all that bright if he went to school for philosophy. Talk about a waste of time and money. Better to just stick to studying philosophy as a hobby in my opinion.
He got interest in data science later but knowing him he wouldn't have been a talent in that. If he was humble it might have been different, but he was a bit covertly arrogant