Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Normal fag brags about having a wife

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Dude at work he’s an ok guy, but a couple times when we were in the lunchroom and I have like a microwave meal or if I got takeaway and we make small talk about lunch he’s always like “well I have something called a wife, so she makes my lunch”.

Does he think I’m jealous of this? And I think I have seen her before and she was a fat bitch.

Dude at work he’s an ok guy, but a couple times when we were in the lunchroom and I have like a microwave meal or if I got takeaway and we make small talk about lunch he’s always like “well I have something called a wife, so she makes my lunch”.

Does he think I’m jealous of this? And I think I have seen her before and she was a fat bitch.
just wants to rub in somehow mogging u when really hes a betabuxxing subhuman

Normie wants to establish himself in the hierarchy.

OF COURSE HE DOES, normies always do this
Normie wants to establish himself in the hierarchy.
hungry hungry hippos

He hates his wife.
He wishes to be a Stacey.
The only thing that he likes about his wife is that she makes him lunch !!
He just wants to make himself feel better by bragging in front of you.

There was a time when having a virgin wife was to be expected. No one paid much heed to it. No[UWSL]w men "brag" about their used up landwhales. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]i know its not in your nature but he certainly would've regreted bragging it to me[/UWSL]

Incel >>> Betabuxx

im hoping to one day find a fat christian wife

Having a wife isn’t really an accomplishment to brag about, still what a dick. I could get an arranged marriage with a woman from a native country but she’d just want me for greencard. I’m pretty sure that any 3/10+ guy with good salary could get laid but there would be no real attraction.

he has something called a wife who weights 400 lbs and only has sex with him once a month with the lights off

He got Starfish sex with the landwhale. That’s why he’s feeling confident. :chad:

she probably fucks chad behind his back jfl :feelskek:

Having a wife isn’t really an accomplishment to brag about, still what a dick. I could get an arranged marriage with a woman from a native country but she’d just want me for greencard. I’m pretty sure that any 3/10+ guy with good salary could get laid but there would be no real attraction.
Never fall for that trap. Native country whpres are even bigger whores. Very few good girls left in this world

Never fall for that trap. Native country whpres are even bigger whores. Very few good girls left in this world
My parents have brought that shit up to me several times and I repeatedly shut them down.

That's a pathetic Normie brag. I would just wait until you see the wife, then look back at the dude in a manner that suggests that you're unimpressed.

I'd legit go nuke and say something like "well is it a bio-female at least? You know how it is these days..." while condescendingly adding "good for you" if he answers in the affirmative.

Imagine bragging about being a betabuxx for a wife who probably cucks you on the side and will cuck you even more in their ineviatable divorce. Fucking pathethic normies I hate them

If I had a (hot) wife, I'd be bragging about it too.

You wont call him out on having a landwhale cuz you're too bitch :feelsjuice:

I would love to see his whore wife cheating on him for a chad.

NPCS, man, no personality outside of their partners.