Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Norm-tard assholes and bitches always love to discard you fuck human beings

XDFLAMEBOY

XDFLAMEBOY

Major
★★★★
Like why don’t we just accept and love each other is it that hard to ask for? Most fucking normie human beings want to reject and not only with women like why does it have to work this why? And why would I love human beings when they treat me like shit, especially if I just want to make new friends or when I sometimes miss people from the past? Of course the more truecel you are the worst it the more brutal life becomes for you. And some Norm-tard ass cunts still have to always look for reasons to dislike you like the nitpickers they are. WW3 should start soon for the bastard humans they are (in gta) I only am interested in being friends with few people if it’s guaranteed that we would get not fading away on friendships or no rejection. Because loving people who don’t care about you is cuck and it feels like betrayal fuck those bastards, even the comments in the screenshot shows you the example of normies. The dev student shouldn’t feel guilty because those assholes deserve it for rejecting him and wildyato is stating brutal facts :lasereyes::reeeeee:

IMG 8708
IMG 8710

If you are an incel, it is your fault, if you are ugly, it is yoru fault, if people treat you like trash, it is your fault.

That's the normie mindset. EVERYTHING IS YOUR FUCKING FAULT WHEN YOU HAVE NO DECISION AND WILL AT ALL!!!!! :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

If you are an incel, it is your fault, if you are ugly, it is yoru fault, if people treat you like trash, it is your fault.

That's the normie mindset. EVERYTHING IS YOUR FUCKING FAULT WHEN YOU HAVE NO DECISION AND WILL AT ALL!!!!! :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:
Those are ERfuels alright for some incels but yeah fuck society

People hate peace with their fellow man especially if they consider him below themselves.

Most bullying is due to factors one cannot control, so yeah normie mindest is = Me not Like you me hate you