Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nordic women worship thread

YOU CHOSE THE FILTHY AND UGLY ONE´S JFL STINKY CURRY SHIT SKINNED FUCKING DUMB POBERTY GENETIC GARBAGE !!!!!!!!! (IN VIDEO GAME)
I will coom my shit colored cum in nordic pussy (in real life)

Don't know man. They are so white and blonde that they go into uncanny territory.

• Do not worship or praise people (i.e. do not put people on a pedestal or post pictures admiring them).
  • Do not worship or praise people (i.e. do not put people on a pedestal or post pictures admiring them).

I want to ban them from this universe because they are organic. Evil organics. Evil biology

rapefugee maxx

You should not worship nordic foids better choose noodlewhores instead

There's no Nordic gf for you're race

Not a foid worship reply here but, ANYONE saying that noodlewhores are on par or have higher smv than white foids are COPING.

Find one noodlewhore that is on par or better looking than brie larson... Scandinavian foids are the only white group that have a neotenous look to them. A lot of them have monolids.

Last edited:
20% foid worship

Do people actually think before posting? I need an investigation here!

Ethnic moment