Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Nordic foid leaves everything behind to live with curry in Sri Lanka

its not fair i need all curries dead

Just Be Curry remains undefeated

jfl I posted about a german foid a couple of days ago who went to live with a oogabooga african tribe nigger

jfl I posted about a german foid a couple of days ago who went to live with a oogabooga african tribe nigger
Foid in OP is younger and prettier than that old hag.

Guy looks the rare exotic curry tbh

He's not even a good looking Indian either. I mean there are good looking men in every race, why not just an attractive one?

I thought IMXF instagram accounts would have more followers than that. There's a lot of desperate bluepilled currycels out there.

Norways princess is in a relationship with a BBC.

indianguysinteracial :lul:

He is surfmaxxing

Who knows if it's real, but it could be. If you're White and racemix, either

(1) You're fucked in the head.
(2) You're at that SMV where you either can't get a White partner, or only an extremely unattractive one, so you would rather have a shitskin 4 than either nothing or a White 1.
(3) Somehow you only have access to shitskins. I doubt this happens very often. Like you were shipwrecked in 1625 and washed up in Brazil and had to live there as the only White person.

Anyway if the Whites who did this moved to the Nonwhite country and lived there forever it wouldn't be so bad. You could even argue it's eugenic, filtering out low quality people from the White gene pool.

Who knows if it's real, but it could be. If you're White and racemix, either

(1) You're fucked in the head.
(2) You're at that SMV where you either can't get a White partner, or only an extremely unattractive one, so you would rather have a shitskin 4 than either nothing or a White 1.
(3) Somehow you only have access to shitskins. I doubt this happens very often. Like you were shipwrecked in 1625 and washed up in Brazil and had to live there as the only White person.

Anyway if the Whites who did this moved to the Nonwhite country and lived there forever it wouldn't be so bad. You could even argue it's eugenic, filtering out low quality people from the White gene pool.
Most people don't give a fuck about race and only care about looks and attraction.

Yes and hes not ugly nor short. So no point in posting this

Race traitor white whores don’t really trigger me. It’s like good riddance ya scank you don’t deserve white children.

The world is gonna become a depressing place once there are only brown mutts left on it. Glad i wont live to see that

honestly good for him

A 1 in 10 million anomaly.

This is what every curry dreams of every night.

Jfl, the first photo makes him look like shit, meanwhile in the others he mogs the average European guy his age.

That's one pure AASI looking mfker :lul:

@Pajeetsingh @jeetcel @curryboy420 @currycel102

Just Be A tall lanky nigger theory

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back