Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Nordic are the masterrace, yet, they have been submissive to other empires most of their lives.

Moroccancel

Moroccancel

يا حبيبتي٫ يا مستحيلي
★★★★★
Vikings, plundering wars and some kingdoms during the Middle Ages, and yet, As masters they are supposed to be, they have always been the whores of other empires or have been isolated within their own confines. They were easily subdued by the Germans, and then by the Nordid-Atlantid Anglos. During the Cold War they were NATO's whores and their main attraction was that they were countries with a small population.

Some would consider them to be the ideal society and yet, they are dying like most whites, and even though they are awakening to the invasion of their countries, they are still weak, fragile, depravated, and the most use you give them is that they are moggers

Nords genticsmog because they are accustomed to a harsh climate, but that's mostly it. Mongols would have easily conquered Europe was it not for their internal divisions. Pre-1500, Europe had some periods of success but since it was away from the epicenter of the 'known world', its military rarely excelled. The Umayyads got to the South of France and the Mongols reached the German borders despite being centred 1000s kms away, Scandanavia was so far away it basically wasn't tested.

Last edited:
Nords genticsmog because they are accustomed to a harsh climate, but that's mostly it. Mongols would have easily conquered Europe was it not for their internal divisions. Pre-1500, Europe had some periods of success but since it was away from the epicenter of the 'known world', its military rarely excelled. The Umayyads got to the South of France and the Mongols reached the German borders despite being centred 1000s kms away, Scandanavia was so far away it basically wasn't tested.
Subhumans usually cope by being overtly aggressive hence nords passive behavior. Passing the torch to @DarkStar for this one.

Subhumans usually cope by being overtly aggressive hence nords passive behavior. Passing the torch to @DarkStar for this one
it's insane how accurate what you wrote is. Nords are omega moggers and very tall. They don't have to put others down in order to feel better about themselves. Genetically cucked races like the arabs , turks and many others call them cucks because they are secretly jealous of them.

it's insane how accurate what you wrote is. Nords are omega moggers and very tall. They don't have to put others down in order to feel better about themselves. Genetically cucked races like the arabs , turks and many others call them cucks because they are secretly jealous of them.
One of the best compliments I've gotten is that I had a Scandinavian pheno

Anglos and Germans are included within the Nordic race. Nordic race ≠ Nordic region, but rather the whole NW Europe. North Atlantid is also considered a Nordid subtype, albeit with Med influence

Anglos and Germans are included within the Nordic race. Nordic race ≠ Nordic region, but rather the whole NW Europe. North Atlantid is also considered a Nordid subtype, albeit with Med influence
Ye I was going to point this out

There's also some Meds who are Alpinid racially or even Nordic.

North Atlantid is also similar to Keltic-Nordid, which I think is what I have mixed with Alpinid or some Central European/North Med type.
One of the best compliments I've gotten is that I had a Scandinavian pheno
Mogs

Religion really re- tied there hands

White people in general are the epitome of humans. I'm a deathnic BTW.

Last edited:
There's also some Meds who are Alpinid racially or even Nordic.
Phenotypically yeah, but if they’re genetically Med wouldn’t that make them racially Med?

Aryan culture is much older than Nordic.

IMG 5132
IMG 2928
IMG 5131
IMG 2918

IMG 5129
IMG 2388
IMG 4930

Tbh

Subhumans usually cope by being overtly aggressive hence nords passive behavior. Passing the torch to @DarkStar for this one.
This is historically false. Nordic civilizations have always been barbarians and their highest cultural expression has been plunder and kingdoms devoid of poor culture and ultimately, a nation of barbarians who were forced to be of semi-isolation.

The largest empire in history, the British Empire, was the most aggressive, genocidal and thirsty of all humanity, And there you see them: the dominance of the Anglo-Saxon in the face of the defeat of Hispanicity.

White people in general are the epitome of humans. I'm a deathnic BTW.
Now they are definitely moggers, but at the rate we are going, we are heading towards hybridization of all races.

Now they are definitely moggers, but at the rate we are going, we are heading towards hybridization of all races.
I agree and fully support eugenics.:blackpill:

Last edited:
They've always done it. This is pure historical revisionism. This Nordic fairground circus is just that: an aesthetic showcase that does not go beyond the psychosexual admiration of what represents what is understood as "ideal" and in truth, they are just that: fairground circuses with no greater value or social, human or historical contribution than the wetting of a random woman's panties.

Nordics are cucked, they are cuckolds theirselves, enjoy cuckoldry and want to impose cuckoldry on other people. Degenerate societies, in decline and, as in almost every white country, replaced by the same people.

This is historically false. Nordic civilizations have always been barbarians and their highest cultural expression has been plunder and kingdoms devoid of poor culture and ultimately, a nation of barbarians who were forced to be of semi-isolation.

The largest empire in history, the British Empire, was the most aggressive, genocidal and thirsty of all humanity, And there you see them: the dominance of the Anglo-Saxon in the face of the defeat of Hispanicity.
Lmao I was waiting for this reply

TBH, you are too hi-IQ for me; what I'm trying to say is, "don't fix what isn't broken (don't tamper with what's already at the pinnacle of it's design)", which I am referring to the White race.
Yeah, I agree.

Correct.

And look at how the Spanish or Meds(Southern Europeans/Whites) were when they landed in the Americas, they mixed heavily with the Native population.

Now let's compare that to what the Anglo-Celts did within North America; I wish the Meds had done this in LatAm.

Nordics weren't complete Barbarians though, here's some examples:
Scholars traditionally associate the advancement of Western culture from antiquity to the Renaissance with the innovations of the Romans and their Mediterranean cultural predecessors, the Greeks and Etruscans, to the extent that the word "civilization" often seems synonymous with Romanization. In doing so, historians unfairly discount the cultural achievements of other Indo-European peoples who achieved civilization in their own right and contributed much to ancient and modern life. One such people were the Celts, whose dominance in culture, politics, and trade once extended over a territory far larger than that of the later Roman empire, and whose legacy remains most intact in the Britannic archipelago – particularly on the island of Ireland, where the island's relative isolation from the cultural upheavals of continental Europe during and after the Roman period allowed the continued flourishing of Celtic culture.

The Scandinavians or "Vikings" also influenced a lot of NW Europes culture, in fact the term Earl comes from that of jarl which clearly indicates as to how they influenced much of NW Europes culture.

Vikings also were skilled sea-farers, lived in a very high-trust society, and discovered America before Columbus did.

Want to see something else interesting? This was a study done back in the past when racial-realism was more common:

AlpinidvMedvNord

This shows that out of the three main "White" or rather European groups, Nordics mog in terms of overall IQ.

Want to know something else interesting? Most of Frances nobility, as implied earlier, are descended from that of Normans & the such. As a result, France experienced a "De-Nordicization" process, which resulted in the country losing a lot of its innovative classes & thus experienced social decay:
At that time it was often enough to be blond to be dragged to the scaffold. The French Revolution must be read as an Alpine-Mediterranean rising against a noble and burgher upper class of Nordic race. Those who prepared and led the Revolution, however, were, it is noteworthy, often Nordic men. One of these leaders, Sieyès, himself of Nordic blood, must have realized the connexion between the Germanic conquest and the existence of a nobility; hence his exhortation to drive the nobles back again into the 'Frankish forests' whence they had come.

THE racial history of France is clearly written. The blood of Goths, Burgundians, Franks, and Normans gave France (the kingdom of the Franks) its best national strength. Montesquieu has said that all that France holds of honour, right, and freedom comes from the Franks. The French nobility had already been traced by Guizot to the Germanic immigrants, when Gobineau showed that the nobility of all the European peoples is to be traced to Germanic conquests. The truly Nordic achievement of Gothic architecture arose in northern France, when the population in the Middle Ages was still almost purely Nordic. The French nobility seems to have been less Nordic than that of other lands in the area of the Germanic conquests. A good deal of un-Nordic blood seems to have made its way into its ranks through relations with an ennobled but racially darker class belonging to late Gallo-Roman times.

In a novel I'm reading, the author regarded all Europeans(Med, Alpine which he used for Slav, and Dinaric iirc) as being White/European and of "good-stock" but argued that Nordics were the most high-achieving & also repelled MENA & Asiatic incursions into Europe.

It was also a "Nordic" or rather Germanic peoples who toppled Rome: Some incorrectly believe Rome was Nordic, but this has been refuted & modern Mediterranids are still the descendants of these civilizations.

@copemaxx9002