Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nooo St. Uninstalls podcasts have gone

J

Jamiecel

Banned
-
Guys St. Uninstalls podcasts on anchor.fm have gone and Uninstall seems less active on here. Has he followed in the footsteps of St. Blackops2cel and forsaken us? :(

This thread looks sympathetic.

He has gone Ironhead Haynes on us...living on top of a mountain now all alone:

What's there to laugh at, I seriously wanna know who it is
Jfl at not knowing who our saint is. Lurkmaxx some more here tbh, find him and stalkmaxx his posts

Yes, but you don’t
Cope. I'm very sympathetic.
Mont Blanc IQ
Real recognize real. :feelsokman:
What's there to laugh at, I seriously wanna know who it is
The guy who said he would approach a 1000 girls to get a gf and went through with it, except it went nowhere. He had a couple of dates but again, these went nowhere. His opening line in his native language translates to "You look sympathetic." That's why I posted that this thread looks sympathetic. :feelskek:

very cuck calling a random poster here a saint. this is like worshipping sports players.

1000 rejections have ruined him

I pray to St Blackops2cel that our St Uninstall managed to ascend, if someone deserves it, it would probably be him.

Kinda funny that his biggest fan is a December2018cel tbh. I remember when he posted "I will approach 1000 women" or whatever it was, and I thought, "fuck off he won't". I was wrong lol.

Cope. I'm very sympathetic.

Real recognize real. :feelsokman:

The guy who said he would approach a 1000 girls to get a gf and went through with it, except it went nowhere. He had a couple of dates but again, these went nowhere. His opening line in his native language translates to "You look sympathetic." That's why I posted that this thread looks sympathetic. :feelskek:
Oh yeah I remember him, this is all I wanted to know tbh

Kinda funny that his biggest fan is a December2018cel tbh. I remember when he posted "I will approach 1000 women" or whatever it was, and I thought, "fuck off he won't". I was wrong lol.
Dis he provided proof of it?

There were examples of his approaches. He also wouldn't have written so much about it and been so affected if it were all a LARP. Foreign people seldom LARP anyways; it always seems to be the amiable users telling ridiculous stories. He also didn't want fame among us so it wouldn't make sense for personal gain. Unless it was a very elaborate LARP, I doubt it and if it were so, I'd congratulate him on fooling me.

He recorded some approaches and uploaded them to his profile on Anchor.fm.

As for the whole thing, as someone who has approached, I can tell from reading his approach logs that he's genuine. I know because I can relate to the situations and the reactions he describes.

He’s likely discovering his true powER

Seriously though, I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s falling down a dark path. All those rejections mentally torment a person.

Hiiii ma name eez david you lok sympatetic

What does he even look like?

He should go uninstall (go UI)

EaRth Mother have mercy on him.

I enjoyed his podcasts. I hope he uploads more.

RIP our guy I hope he is alive and well

His podcasts have come back online, not sure why they were removed! Hope he can recover and make some new ones. For those of you who don’t think he is a St. Get a grip. He has done something amazing for us all and if nothing else I find him insulting women highly entertaining and incredibly brave.

He uninstalled himself once and for good