Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Noone is real

Cautious Raven

Cautious Raven

And I swear that I don't have a god
★★★★★
All these "truecel" fags are nothing more then simps waiting for the next stacy. I can't believe that I thought that I genuinely had friends, but these cum stains are all against you. They deserve hell for betraying me after all that I have been through, they are the worst of the worst. I hope they get tortured endlessly, Unloyal rats :feelsUgh: I open myself up, but instead knifes get pulled out. Pathetic cunts deserve everything that comes their way. Don't trust anyone on .is

All I wanted was a friend, but instead I get a one way "support group". They betray you and treat you like scum, but they are worse lesser then. Kill yourself faggots, go fuck yourself for hurting me after all that I have been through.

I don't deserve this

@copemaxx9002 is a bully deserving of a ban. He targets the weak and defenseless and then ridicules them when they are in the worst possible stages of their lives. Please ban him @Fat Link I don't deserve to feel like this :cryfeels::cryfeels:

I am suffering immensely and I am crying as we speak. I don't deserve this pain god

@copemaxx9002 is a bully deserving of a ban. He targets the weak and defenseless and then ridicules them when they are in the worst possible stages of their lives. Please ban him @Fat Link I don't deserve to feel like this :cryfeels::cryfeels:
What happened?

Is his bullying anywhere on the site like in posts or PM’s or something?

The users that like or love the guy will most likely whine and cry for his return unless I have some tangible evidence to point them to of his assholery. :feelsugh:

I want to kill myself so bad

I am an alcoholic who drinks his pain away because I was abused as a child. I do not deserve this ridicule by some faggot who has never gone through my pain. You don't understand how many times I have tried to rope.

Do you have links to the threads?

Or was this in PM’s to you?

I am drinking myself away as we speak because I can't deal with this shit

near mental breakdown

so sad right now

Do you have links to the threads?

Or was this in PM’s to you?
Just ignore rn

I'm in my feelings hardcore

Thank you for reaching out though

Very well brother.

Once you’re feeling better if you decide to track down proof I can link the users to in the ban appeals thread I will send him packing. :feelsokman:

He’s got 10 warnings over time anyway for various bad behavior so it shouldn’t be too hard to justify getting rid of him to the userbase. :feelsugh:

I can’t take this shit anymore.

I need a substance to just let me escape everything for a little bit.

I'm drinking to blackout because I can't take this shit. I hope i get alcohol poisoning and die tonight. I cant take this shit anymore.

I need something to make me sleep. I often only sleep 3 hours or not at all. Even when I do sleep, I wake up 1-3 times a night and struggle to fall back asleep. Brutal

I'm drinking to blackout because I can't take this shit. I hope i get alcohol poisoning and die tonight. I cant take this shit anymore.
All I ever wanted was love, but god has set me up on a course for failure.

my stacy has already shipped. should be delivered on August 26th. I'll drop a review later.