Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Noone here will ever go ER

• Thread starter Deleted member 17719
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Deleted member 17719

Deleted member 17719

28yo KHV, 5'6, Autist and Gaelic supremacist.
-
You are all mouth and no trousers, you're too high inhib to go ER, at least we non Americels have an excuse, it is difficult to get access to guns. I love hearing ER news stories but no future ER will come from this forum.

Yeah i don't want to go ER because killing a few people isn't worth killing myself, I'm worth more than 50 people combined :feelzez:

You are all mouth and no trousers, you're too high inhib to go ER, at least we non Americels have an excuse, it is difficult to get access to guns. I love hearing ER news stories but no future ER will come from this forum.
op is encouraging terrorism and should be benned

yes hopefully we won't need to go to the emergency rooms is we're careful of our wellbeing

Youre pain and frustration is understood, but in what was is going and killing people in anyway beneficial besides feeling edgy and getting media time? This is youngcel bullshit.

True. A man with the bravery of st. ER is more rare than a man posting here

true i doubt anyone here would

True. ERs only happens outside of this forum, there hasn't been a single ER associated with this forum. Glowniggers and media should focus on other things rather than a 100% ER-free community.

Youre pain and frustration is understood, but in what was is going and killing people in anyway beneficial besides feeling edgy and getting media time? This is youngcel bullshit.

I am 27yo truecel misanthropist

I hope no-one here will.

True. No one here really has the balls

@quinn24 will when the circus goes out of business

Was there not an ER attack there one day at some university and 4 foids got shot at but didn't die

Spreading the blackpill is more destructive to society than any amount of killing. Things aren’t going to change until men realize that everything they’ve been told was bullshit.

Violence is counterproductive, it only brings more government interference here and makes normies less likely to digest the blackpill.

Just grabbing a gun and shooting up some place is not enough.
I want to go ER on the entire world.

hi MI6

Why don't you just wait and see?

Failed normies are the most likely to be mass shooters tbh

this ER thing is another COPE

We are all a bunch of harmless virgins shitposting from our bedrooms tbh

I'll do it in the next few weeks

(In GTA V)

What do you mean, the media has told me repeatedly that this place is a breeding ground for the most dangerous terrorists the world has ever known, that we're producing an endless stream of one young white male shooter after another and that poor transracial translesbians live lives of constant victimhood because of it. Are you saying you know better than the media?

Why do we even need ER's they don't accomplish much except make it easier for the fbicels to detain us.

many incels are wallowing in passivity, but I don't think going to ER will change anything: Plus, allying with the rise of a new Aristocracy and Ideal would be more productive; I am not saying that verbal discourse is preferable, but verbal inspiration expressed in support of a new way of ascending future ideas

OFC going ER is just a meme nobody here has the necessary guts.

Nice bait FBI post

I hate when someone goes ER for "muh white race" or something dumb. It should always be about being ugly and living under feminist tyranny. Shoot normies until facial surgery is a human right, splatter their kids especially.

Yeah i don't want to go ER because killing a few people isn't worth killing myself, I'm worth more than 50 people combined :feelzez:
Dont cut yourself on that edge
Tbh , maybe some peoplw of this forum already did go ER , they just hid their traces of being on this forum cause they were ashamed somehow ?
This could be a probability , no one respects the incel mass shooter . Its better to be seen as a terrorist .

Last edited:
I don't like violins!

Jk lol.

I prefer fiddles!

Lol you would never go ER either you pussy. Not having access to guns is a lame cop out. You could find a way to buy guns on the black market if you really wanted to. Or you could go around stabbing people (incel knife attacks are quite common in China, for example).
And no, I won't go ER because I have no desire to, not because I'm a pussy. I have my copes. I'm pretty content. Also, what good will killing strangers do? It's not going to help me ascend. It's just going to get me shot by cops and I don't want to die.

ded srs? You should go er on pizzas and burgers at least then

Status
Not open for further replies.