Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Noone hates sub 5 men more than sub 5 foids

• Thread starter BabyFuck McGirlsex
  • Start date
BabyFuck McGirlsex

BabyFuck McGirlsex

Alienwarecel
★★★★★
  • A sub 5 male approaching and asking out a sub 5 foid is the biggest and most disrespectful thing ever (according to the foid) - sub 5 foids enjoy rape more than they enjoy being asked out by a sub 5 male because with rape at least they get an earth shattering orgasm that even a MEEKS tier Giga Chad or a horse dick dildo can never give them.
  • A sub 5 male approaching a sub 5 foid brutally reminds the foid that she herself is genetic trash and sub5 foids hate being reminded of this.
  • Its like how truecels hate looking in mirrors because they are BRUTALLY and INSTANTLY reminded of their subhumanity - thats the same feeling that sub 5 foids get when they see sub 5 males
  • The Constitution should be ammended inorder to make it illegal for a Chad to date/fuck/marry a foid below his SMV. And any foid dating/marrying/fucking a guy who SMV mogs her should be punished with Female Circumcision as per Federal Law and the Female Circumcision should be livestreamed for the world to see what the reward for being a slut is.

Based facts.

Women below my looksmatch that make me puke in my mouth wouldn’t touch me with a yard stick

Women below my looksmatch that make me puke in my mouth wouldn’t touch me with a yard stick
@MuslimCell @FUCKITALLREEE would you fuck a foid below your looksmatch?

Women think differently to men. They overrate themselves more. A 2.or 3 smv female might think a male 5 is her own looksmatch, so a male 4 becomes detritus in her eyes.

On average, being not fat means more for women than men, so men who are not fat are often surprised at how hard it is to attract their parallel.

Women think differently to men. They overrate themselves more. A 2.or 3 smv female might think a male 5 is her own looksmatch, so a male 4 becomes detritus in her eyes.

On average, being not fat means more for women than men, so men who are not fat are often surprised at how hard it is to attract their parallel.
Celestial Deity IQ
All foids suffer from delusions of GRANDEUR

All foids do. Our looksmatches would want us to suffer before dying.
BRUTAL
Us Incels are the true romantics - we love all foids we would never want a nice piece of JB loli foid to die regardless of her looks ngl

makes me want to knock them tf out.
they hate being reminded of their own subhumanity

makes me want to knock them tf out.
they hate being reminded of their own subhumanity
I wish i could beat up a foid until she was black and blue in Minecraft ofcourse

• A sub 5 male approaching and asking out a sub 5 foid is the biggest and most disrespectful thing ever (according to the foid) - sub 5 foids enjoy rape more than they enjoy being asked out by a sub 5 male because with rape at least they get an earth shattering orgasm that even a MEEKS tier Giga Chad or a horse dick dildo can never give them.
  • A sub 5 male approaching a sub 5 foid brutally reminds the foid that she herself is genetic trash and sub5 foids hate being reminded of this.
  • Its like how truecels hate looking in mirrors because they are BRUTALLY and INSTANTLY reminded of their subhumanity - thats the same feeling that sub 5 foids get when they see sub 5 males
  • The Constitution should be ammended inorder to make it illegal for a Chad to date/fuck/marry a foid below his SMV. And any foid dating/marrying/fucking a guy who SMV mogs her should be punished with Female Circumcision as per Federal Law and the Female Circumcision should be livestreamed for the world to see what the reward for being a slut is.
It doesn't matter what a foid looks like. All that matters is what a man looks like. They all want chad.

The old meme of ugly women being beautiful on the inside is just not true. Ugly women are just as bitchy, conceited, self-absorbed, picky, and entitled as beautiful women are.

Everyone hates sub5 men pretty much. If you get the most misogynistic member here and force him to choose who's gonna die between a fellow ugly incel and an attractive and young woman IRL, chances are he'd pick the former because of gynocentrism and lookism and because he'll think, even if subconsciously, that he'll have a chance with the woman after that choice.

Men are disposable. This is the nature of things.

Last edited:
Everyone hates sub5 men pretty much. If you get the most misogynistic member here and force him to choose who's gonna die between a fellow ugly incel and an attractive and young woman IRL, chances are he'd pick the former because of gynocentrism and lookism and because he'll think, even if subconsciously, that he'll have a chance with the woman after that choice.

Men are disposable. This is the nature of things.
BRUTAL
LOOKS ARE EVERYTHING JFL
The old meme of ugly women being beautiful on the inside is just not true. Ugly women are just as bitchy, conceited, self-absorbed, picky, and entitled as beautiful women are.
All foids are narcissistic whores - no exceptions.
All foids are narcissistic whores - no exceptions
Please let her not be a fat pig or an ogre but yeah I will DEFINITELY SMASH that pussy .
Based Based Based!
It doesn't matter what a foid looks like. All that matters is what a man looks like. They all want chad.
Its Over for non-CHADS JFL

Last edited: