Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Noodlwhores and ricemen are masters at pr

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Overlord
★★★★★
The fact that so many whites place makeup, surgery and bleachmaxxed
gooks over Blue eyed palestnians is proof of this.

@Made in Heaven
@Biowaste Removal
@Cayden Zhang

I don’t get what you are trying to say

I don’t get what you are trying to say
Noodlewhores and ricecucks are only good looking when they wear makeup, get surgery and bleach their skin. But unfortunately, most white Normies and even whites on this forum don't seem to realize that. Plus, noodlewhores are Flat, and thus, can't give you chad sons
they're ER making trash.

Noodlewhores and ricecucks are only good looking when they wear makeup, get surgery and bleach their skin. But unfortunately, most white Normies and even whites on this forum don't seem to realize that. Plus, noodlewhores are Flat, and thus, can't give you chad sons
they're ER making trash.
This is a cope, as I had a crush on an asian girl when I was in kindergarten even.

they're ER making trash.
How much of that is because rice foids are more receptive and perceived as more willing to date white men than other females from other races? Like for example, if white men actually find latinas hotter but they tend to stick their culture more than rice foids so white guys go after easier targets even if they find them less attractive, which gives the false impression they find asian foids the most attractive when they don't.

This is a cope, as I had a crush on an asian girl when I was in kindergarten even.
Maybe, that's because, they're neotenous? A lot of men, especially, white men like them because, of that. plus, the fact that they open their legs very easily, if you're white or white passing, so that's why they're festishzed among white men. But my point still stands, almost all of them are flat and are ER making machines. Also, people calling them 'honorary Aryans' also leads to the so called "white supremacists" pursuing them.

How much of that is because rice foids are more receptive and perceived as more willing to date white men than other females from other races? Like for example, if white men actually find latinas hotter but they tend to stick their culture more than rice foids so white guys go after easier targets even if they find them less attractive, which gives the false impression they find asian foids the most attractive when they don't.
Yes, that's exactly what I said. Indian women are much hotter(the ugly ones are very subhuman tho) but the ones who are 5-6 by Indian standards fog most Asian "stacies".

Yes, that's exactly what I said.
I don't think the majority of white men genuinely deep down find asian foids the most attractive women even accounting for the fakeup and surgery

I don't think the majority of white men genuinely deep down find asian foids the most attractive women even accounting for the fakeup and surgery
They fraud with surgery and makeup to look more causcasian, that obviously, increases their attractiveness. Also don't forget that they bleach their skin, hair and wear contacts. That boosts their attractiveness a lot. Because, pale skin on women is hot. Even the lighter Asians like Japs and Koreans aren't that light skinned, plus, they have those sick looking yellow shit undertones.

They fraud with surgery and makeup to look more causcasian, that obviously, increases their attractiveness. Also don't forget that they bleach their skin, hair and wear contacts. That boosts their attractiveness a lot. Because, pale skin on women is hot. Even the lighter Asians like Japs and Koreans aren't that light skinned, plus, they have those sick looking yellow shit undertones.
From my experience, I don't believe their frauding really works on any other race besides their own, except for white males. That's just what i observed.

From my experience, I don't believe their frauding really works on any other race besides their own, except for white males. That's just what i observed.
That's correct. But I think even their own men don't like them that much, the favourite concubines of Chinese emperors were Blue eyed Persian women. Who they bought from the Persians themselves.
They were probably far more uglier back then. It's only white weebs who are obsessed with them. Noodlewhores know that they can't compete with white/arab women, that's why so many of them are jealous of Persian women, there are many examples online.

That's why they delusionamaxx with Anime and kpop and delude themselves, into thinking that they look like the
Characters in Anime. Notice, how only Asians decipt the characters as full blown causcasians in cartoons/anime? No other race does this.

Maybe, that's because, they're neotenous? A lot of men, especially, white men like them because, of that. plus, the fact that they open their legs very easily, if you're white or white passing, so that's why they're festishzed among white men. But my point still stands, almost all of them are flat and are ER making machines. Also, people calling them 'honorary Aryans' also leads to the so called "white supremacists" pursuing them.
They’re not much flatter than other races tbh, they’re just normal weight. That’s probably the big difference. But you are right about being ER factories, but that knowledge is only among the blackpillers.

That's correct. But I think even their own men don't like them that much, the favourite concubines of Chinese emperors were Blue eyed Persian women. Who they bought from the Persians themselves.
They were probably far more uglier back then. It's only white weebs who are obsessed with them. Noodlewhores know that they can't compete with white/arab women, that's why so many of them are jealous of Persian women, there are many examples online.

That's why they delusionamaxx with Anime and kpop and delude themselves, into thinking that they look like the
Characters in Anime. Notice, how only Asians decipt the characters as full blown causcasians in cartoons/anime? No other race does this.
I think the fact they're less likely to be obese and age somewhat better than foids might explain why some white men in the west are fixating on asian women so much. They don't have that many redeeming features normally but when your only competition self sabotages (like white and black foids) so much, you end up looking like better alternatives in comparison by virtue of not degrading as much. Of course, that only occurred not because of their own merits, but they succeeded simply because the competition failed by lowering their own value, not because they themselves succeeded. Just some speculation of mine.

but that knowledge is only among the blackpillers.
Unfortunately, that's true. Most Normies don't seem to mind that Asian women fraud even if they are aware. What people don't realize is that the Seamonkeys in countries like the Philippines are far uglier then noodlewhores in Japan and Korea. At least, if you're going to cuck your bloodline, get with a Better looking noodlewhore, not a Seamonkey.

Unfortunately, that's true. Most Normies don't seem to mind that Asian women fraud even if they are aware. What people don't realize is that the Seamonkeys in countries like the Philippines are far uglier then noodlewhores in Japan and Korea. At least, if you're going to cuck your bloodline, get with a Better looking noodlewhore, not a Seamonkey.
Their loss, not my problem. If they don’t have a problem with the blackpill reality, that’s their choice I guess.

I think the fact they're less likely to be obese and age somewhat better than foids might explain why some white men in the west are fixating on asian women so much. They don't have that many redeeming features normally but when your only competition self sabotages (like white and black foids) so much, you end up looking like better alternatives in comparison by virtue of not degrading as much. Of course, that only occurred not because of their own merits, but they succeeded simply because the competition failed by lowering their own value, not because they themselves succeeded. Just some speculation of mine.
Agreed. The difference in SMV between Asian men and women is huge. But the sons will still suffer tho.

Agreed. The difference in SMV between Asian men and women is huge. But the sons will still suffer tho.
I think Asian female SMV will keep increasing and there will be more and more white men chasing after them so long as the US's obesity rate keeps increasing as that affects white/black females a lot more

I think Asian female SMV will keep increasing and there will be more and more white men chasing after them so long as the US's obesity rate keeps increasing as that affects white/black females a lot more
Yeah, it will only keep increasing. Semaxxing is mainstream now. Only a few more years before, noodlewhores increase their standards. Whitecels better go now.

long as the US's obesity rate keeps increasing as that affects white/black females a lot more
True. But it's not really obesity. Even white landwhales have high standards now, so it's because, white Normies can't get a white woman.

True. But it's not really obesity. Even white landwhales have high standards now, so it's because, white Normies can't get a white woman.
For a white normie it's a better proposition to settle with a SEA foid than a white foid who's more likely to leave him even if they do get together, no doubt about that.