Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Noodlewhores think noodles are tricked to get whitu cockaru up their holes, despite its actually noodlewhores whos vagina gets wet seeing white cocks

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
Screenshot 20240118 120638 Reddit
Screenshot 20240118 123045 Reddit

Noodle whores are disgusting monkeys who should be genocided!
Nigger whores can be slightly more attraxtive

They will never admit their white fever, its always " this white guy had yellow fever and then I fell in love with him teehee, ofcourse I never loved him first"

Everybody knows asian women are the biggest white worshippers

I deserve to have my sperm swallowed by a noodlefoid.

MY SPERM DESERVES TO BURN TO DEATH IN NOODLEFOID'S GASTRIC ACID. IT'S A BETTER DEATH THAN DRYING UP AND DYING IN PAPER TISSUE. ALL MY SPERM EVER DIED PATHETICALLY IN PAPER TISSUE.

I DESERVE NOODLEFOID'S BODY.

Jfl at Korean society. "Women have 0 responsibility with who they have sex with, they were manipulated, they were tricked!!"

They really can't fathom that their sweet Kimchi-Princesses voluntarily get fucked by white guys lmao. This level of denial is sickness. This is just gynocracy.

I wonder which road Korean feminists are going to take. Either women are autonomous beings who choose who they have sex with, or their sexual choices have to be limited because otherwise they get "abused" by men. Which is it going to be?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back