Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Noodlewhores seething over kimchicels

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/Feminism/comments/18dilra/collective_madness_happening_in_korea/

Other misogynistic words:

cunsquid(cunt” + “squid: A word that mocks the smell coming from female genitals),

cuntment post(cunt” + “government post” : For reference, Korean incels claim that women, black people, the disabled, and low-income workers are “ government post.”)

Blood Spitting Twit(Words that mock women's menstruation)

Baby Spitting Twit(Words that mock women's childbirth)

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Based and fesikhpilled @tehgymcel420 @mcmoohyun

nasty ahh thread I’m eating cereal nigga

NSFW tag

Kimchis are subhuman as fuck but based

i want a noodlewhore so bad :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

Kimchis are subhuman as fuck but based
turkish foids are the only other foids competing with noodlewores to me

the merves and the sedas oh my :feelsokman:

Based. Women may have the upper hand in the world but they can't control the way lonely men feel about them

What's wrong with being misogynist? They hate us non-chang inkies too.

Anyway i wish we kimchicels could keep carry on with this level of basedness. NO SURRENDER TO NORMIE AND FOID VERMINS!

Imagine being on feminism subreddit

based koreancels

The Original man living rent free as always. How many fucking black people they even HAVE in Korea?

Relative to the overall pop.

What's wrong with being misogynist? They hate us non-chang inkies too.
It's fucking crazy how cuckit soys and roasties claim kimchicels are all violent rapists when Korea has much lower crime rates than the US. They always try to punch down on the most harmless high inhib incels.

South Korea’s replacement rate is 0.65. Women having rights leads to the extinction of all humanity

It's fucking crazy how cuckit soys and roasties claim kimchicels are all violent rapists when Korea has much lower crime rates than the US. They always try to punch down on the most harmless high inhib incels.
If they keep claim so even when we dindu nuffin wron', then we've got nothing to do but let them know the real, raw taste of grape (in the video game)

Last edited:
The Original man living rent free as always. How many fucking black people they even HAVE in Korea?

All it takes is one black man to fuck one Korean girl and the whole race hates us

This is the nation where gender wars are more riled up, elsewhere it's like kids playing.

The feshik is the biggest weakness of the foid that they don't want anyone to know, it's an extremely potent (in both ways) weapon

cunsquid(cunt” + “squid: A word that mocks the smell coming from female genitals),

They should've taken shower for their damned holes for at least 10 times a day in the morning. We kimchi-eating inkies can smell their lack of pERsonality through their pungent smell flowing out of their roastie cunts.

They should've taken shower for their damned holes for at least 10 times a day in the morning. We kimchi-eating inkies can smell their lack of pERsonality through their pungent smell flowing out of their roastie cunts.
Koreancels are fesikhpilled :lul::lul::lul:

This is the nation where gender wars are more riled up, elsewhere it's like kids playing.
I'm not even Korean and I'm fully convinced that Korean women are the most unhinged even within and beyond the already reprehensible behavioral space of Asian women. The way they hate Korean men is insane even by the standards of modern women.

I'm not even Korean and I'm fully convinced that Korean women are the most unhinged even within and beyond the already reprehensible behavioral space of Asian women. The way they hate Korean men is insane even by the standards of modern women.
I think this is because Korean men are the only Asians who seem to have a bit of a backbone and push back against noodlewhore feminism. Meanwhile other Asian men just bend over and let noodles lord over them.

Korea is rampant with blacks, be it immigrants or blasians. I see it constantly on tiktok
I think this is because Korean men are the only Asians who seem to have a bit of a backbone and push back against noodlewhore feminism. Meanwhile other Asian men just bend over and let noodles lord over them.

It's impressive how stuck up Korean women are when they funnily enough have the most mongoloid most gookiest features between them, Japan and China. At least chinese have some Turk/Polynesian mixture so they have rounder eyes, while Japanese have rounder eyes due to Ainu mixture. Koreans on the other hand are gook prime. No positive admixture

Korea is rampant with blacks, be it immigrants or blasians. I see it constantly on tiktok

The internet overexaggerates that stuff.

Based. Women may have the upper hand in the world but they can't control the way lonely men feel about them
Egotistical and solipsistic creatures. They are so entitled despite not understanding how much of a burden they actually are on society beyond their prime years.

I don't think I will read that can you summarize :feelsaww:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back