Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Noodlewhores report twice as much racism as ricecels

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

Jfl, at least the reddit cucks have the right idea:

Getting called chinky bugman drones, being openly ridiculed for being ugly, effeminate manlets with small dicks and being told to go back to China are everyday occurences for ricecels. There's no point in reporting it because nobody thinks it's even wrong. Meanwhile noodlewhores cry racism when someone asks them where they're from :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

It's normal for ricecels they're used to it :feelsbadman:

as if i'm going to report it to the cops every time someone calls me a chink.
not that it happens often, tbh.
noodlewhores probably see racism when there isn't any (like when they suck a white guy's dick and feel victimized by yellow fever), and in its absence, make up stories to play the victim.
what a waste of tax money for them to report racism to the police as if that's going to solve something.
noodlewhores only wish they could be beaten in the streets daily, masochistic cunts.
Getting called chinky bugman drones, being openly ridiculed for being ugly, effeminate manlets with small dicks and being told to go back to China are everyday occurences for ricecels. There's no point in reporting it because nobody thinks it's even wrong. Meanwhile noodlewhores cry racism when someone asks them where they're from :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I hate noodlewhores.

That thread is kinda based. I'm glad the Ricecels came to the same conclusion that we have about Noodlewhores.