Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Noodlewhores offended they are getting called out for their diseased roast beef

Seething noodleroastie

2024 07 10  31239

Typical Asian Becky post college

The more these facts spread around, the better. Anyone who reads them understands the implications immediately, even the simps in denial that then reject the facts.

The more these facts spread around, the better. Anyone who reads them understands the implications immediately, even the simps in denial that then reject the facts.
It's about planting a seed

Also, I know some nationaliststhat reject nigger foids into the 13% population. Sure, they don't commit much crime compared to the men but biologically they share the criminal phenotype as well, and their behavior shows for it, nigger foids are loud like drill sergeants and smash up stores.

Also, I know some nationaliststhat reject nigger foids into the 13% population. Sure, they don't commit much crime compared to the men but biologically they share the criminal phenotype as well, and their behavior shows for it, nigger foids are loud like drill sergeants and smash up stores.

womens-arrest-rates-figure.png

Where is the lie, Black whores are obnoxious and annoying and Asian whores ride the chad cock carousel and thus collect STDs, its literally just facts

That’s what women are attracted to behaviourally.