Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Noodlewhores in one pic

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
658FF540 CABE 4853 AA91 41F774441BBE

It's over for ricecels

don't worry ricecels you can just gym-max and date white American girls
latest
Gyrate

Kai
Gyrate1

I watch a lot of youtube videos with cute anime girls, and youtube seems to think that would make me interested in japanese/asian girls. I have selected "do not recommend" on literally hundreds of women. How many times do I need to do it so that they understand: 2d > 3d

Pure suifuel. Just how ricecels must feel knowing "their" women lust for white gods and they are left behind, forever alone with their copes.

don't worry ricecels you can just gym-max and date white American girls
latest
View attachment 267922
View attachment 267920View attachment 267921
Nah, it's a cycle: white girls go for black guys, Asians girls go for white guys. Inevitably Asian guys must go for black girls, they are respectively the least attractive of their sexes by race according to the stats.
I personally like black girls who aren't hoodlum more than any white girl or whitewashed Asian / Indian girl. Black girls are genuine and that's something you don't get in white(washed) women. Shit though cuz I ain't black nor Asian.

Nah, it's a cycle: white girls go for black guys, Asians girls go for white guys. Inevitably Asian guys must go for black girls, they are respectively the least attractive of their sexes by race according to the stats.
I personally like black girls who aren't hoodlum more than any white girl or whitewashed Asian / Indian girl. Black girls are genuine and that's something you don't get in white(washed) women. Shit though cuz I ain't black nor Asian.
Mfw don’t like black girls :feelsbadman:

Nah, it's a cycle: white girls go for black guys, Asians girls go for white guys.
JFL if you think white girls go for niggers at anywhere NEAR the rate that noodles go for white guys.

Inevitably Asian guys must go for black girls, they are respectively the least attractive of their sexes by race according to the stats.
By that logic curries should be the ones going for sheboons.

Black girls and Asian men sounds like a good match tbhngl. The most masculine females out there with the lowestT of men

https://face2faceafrica.com/article...-in-african-women-by-fleeting-chinese-workers

Last edited:
JFL if you think white girls go for niggers at anywhere NEAR the rate that noodles go for white guys.

By that logic curries should be the ones going for sheboons.
I don't see Asian guys and Indian girls getting together so no. And yes white girls choose white guys the most, white guys get too much shit.
I like black girls if the are mixed with Asian l
Racemixed people are hot, but you're still inevitably bringing in race conflict into that child's soul and their home growing up.
Black girls and Asian men sounds like a good match tbhngl. The most masculine females out there with the lowestT of men

https://face2faceafrica.com/article...-in-african-women-by-fleeting-chinese-workers
I thought Indian men were lower Test than Asian men but who the fuck knows at this point, all I can say is that black women are sick of black men and white men's shit.

african guys will kill to date these mixed race girls, they're going to be stacy tier there ngl

boys too will slay there for sure
Ngl all racemixed people I've seen are hot, girls and guys. I found pictures before of ugly ones but most in my countries seem to be at least decent.
That said, with that added attractiveness comes a lot of potential baggage. Racemixed people don't deserve to be bullied, they are not given a chance.

This is how slavic girls see rice chang

Noodlewhore moment

Mfw don’t like black girls :feelsbadman:
I don't really either but sometimes am thirsty enough that my standards loosen... back when I was low-inhib enough to leave my home for schooling, there was this black landwhale foid in one of my glasses and we were grouped together by teacher for a project and somehow the conversation turned to Highlander and I only knew the "cut off heads with swords gather quickening" version but she was talking about some other novels with sex-crazy fairies...

I feel like maybe I should've pursued that angle further like "hey do you have the book? could I borrow it? or come read it at your place?" and maybe she would've fucked me? Dunno... I was too terrified though. Like she had some dad/bro/BF around who would've automatically hated me and wanted to kill me. That could be partly racist and partly just how I am terrified of territorial males orbiting foids in general.

Having standards isn't a good idea. I had them at first because people told me to and I dropped them, still didn't help but it at least kept me in the redpill game a few years more.
So long as you can get hard seeing her naked, you should not judge. You can't afford to as bottom of the barrel tier.

I hope those noodles got the cane when they went back to riceland

just look at their stupid grins