Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Noodlewhores in action !!

I also want to be worshiped by drunken noodles. :feelsbadman:

Did she just say I love white seed?

fuaark lifefuel man

"i rove whitu speed" :feelshaha:

Noodlewhores will cause Europeans to go extinct:feelshaha:

Lifefuel. His eyes aren't even blue.

Seriously though, poor ricecels.

Last edited:
Some claim it does, but it's cope. Whites MOG with noodlewhores regardless, as shown here.
I'd say noodlewhores are more interested in Caucasion skull than blue eyes. Blue eyes is just a bonus. Caucasoid skulls will still make brown-eyes person look better than a Mongoloid skull person.

In terms of masculinity, Caucasoid > Negroid > Mongoloid.
In terms of femininty, Mongoloid > Caucasoid > Negroid.

It is you bro, walking off in the distance while your wife cucks you :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelsrope:
In terms of masculinity, Caucasoid > Negroid > Mongoloid.
In terms of femininty, Mongoloid > Caucasoid > Negroid.
Terrible list. Caucasoid is average. You cannot be both the most masculine while being 'average' at femininity. Not to mention any well fed nigger easily mogs a cumskin.

Central & North Asian mog cumskins as well tbh but the rest of Asia gets BTFO so they bring the average down.

Last edited:
Caucasoid is average. You cannot be both the most masculine while being 'average' at femininity.
Nah, that is the case. Facially, Caucasions are the most masculine and mog both Negroids & Mongoloids, whereas Caucasion females are mid-tier feminine and are mogged by Asians but mog African women.
any well fed nigger easily mogs a cumskin.
JFL no. Negros have massive lips and noses, they look nasty. Mulattos, Moors and Turaegs may be different, bu the averag Bantu/Khoisan/Ethiopian does not.
Central & North Asian mog cumskins as well
Who are you referring to? Which races? I doubt a SINGLE Central Asian/North Asian can mog Caucasions.

JFL no. Negros have massive lips and noses, they look nasty. Mulattos, Moors and Turaegs may be different, bu the averag Bantu/Khoisan/Ethiopian does not.
In terms of 'physical masculinity'. Not in terms of face though, I agree. Niggers are really ugly although most foids give them a pass in the facial department for some reason.
Nah, that is the case. Facially, Caucasions are the most masculine and mog both Negroids & Mongoloids, whereas Caucasion females are mid-tier feminine and are mogged by Asians but mog African women.
If we're talking about facially then yeah I can agree. Physically though niggers mog all others and the only reason some don't is because they are eating literal dirt in some shitty little village in Africa.
Who are you referring to? Which races? I doubt a SINGLE Central Asian/North Asian can mog Caucasions.
I don't know if you consider slavs white but in Central Asia we mog the shit out of them. Many Central Asians consider Russian men (and other Slavs from Europe) to be effeminate. Never been to Mongolia but I assume it's similar there. North Asians from Siberia and far Eastern regions as well due to the harsh living conditions (betas got BTFO).

Last edited:
Some claim it does, but it's cope. Whites MOG with noodlewhores regardless, as shown here.
He still have the jawline, eye area, height and body frame. Asian men don't have such things so Asian women will find them attractive.

Nigs only MOG whites on leg strength. Nigs run the fastest.

But in upper body strength, whites still come out on top. That's why the strongest men in the world are white.

Poor ricecels are best at "flexibility" or some more effeminate stuff like that. Never began.

More like JBW in action.

Nigs only MOG whites on leg strength. Nigs run the fastest.

But in upper body strength, whites still come out on top. That's why the strongest men in the world are white.

Poor ricecels are best at "flexibility" or some more effeminate stuff like that. Never began.
In terms of strength, as far as I know china holds all weightlifting records.

In terms of body building potential, meaning building lots of muscle while still being able to maintain low bf percentage, west africans are known to have excellent genetics, trumping those of whites and middle easterners.

This is truly nuts. This is how foids destroy inter-communal relations between ethnic groups...

Bluepilled ricecels claim Asians mog at weightlifting, but they only dominate at like featherweight :feelskek::feelskek: