Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Noodlewhores in a nutshell

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/comments/1g3en7i/father_micromanaging_my_love_life_as_an_asian_guy/lrwc8h9/

My mother told me when I was 10 that “we were meant to date white men. Chinese guys are no good for us, don’t date them” I asked her “well what about dad? How did you end up with him? He’s Chinese and loves china” She told me I would understand one day, cultural and societal things

Funny thing is she cheated on my dad and went back to her ex (white British colonial time hk policeman) when his wife died.

Imagine any other race straight up saying "we were meant to date white men", only noodlewhores :lul:

@pyromancer1234

Imagine any other race straight up saying "we were meant to date white men", only noodlewhores :lul:
This is the consequence of globalization and immigration. I hate noodlewhores but wouldn't mind ascending with one ofc.

Ricecels are an old civilisation but they're very irreligious and even tho they speak their native tongues they're very deracinated and uncultural, they're discount westoids at this point even worse they're a caricature and it shows in their societies, compare them to Middle Easterners and Indians both of which are also from the old world, the lack of religiousity and culture is stark and these things bound women, if not there then women are slutty whores even if they don't explicitly outmarry

Ricecels are an old civilisation but they're very irreligious and even tho they speak their native tongues they're very deracinated and uncultural, they're discount westoids at this point even worse they're a caricature and it shows in their societies, compare them to Middle Easterners and Indians both of which are also from the old world, the lack of religiousity and culture is stark and these things bound women, if not there then women are slutty whores even if they don't explicitly outmarry
asian men are just low T. imagine a country with just low T men, of course women will date high T men. indians and arabs are high T, for them its common to have a beard with 15. estrogen and T bound each other. India isn't very religious or cultural, they just high T.

Noodlewhores are beyond scum

asian men are just low T. imagine a country with just low T men, of course women will date high T men. indians and arabs are high T, for them its common to have a beard with 15. estrogen and T bound each other. India isn't very religious or cultural, they just high T.
Currycels are low T.

Thats androgens, not t.

T alone doesnt do anything, it helps muscle mass and skincare at best

Androgens are what determines dimorphism, and Rices have dogshit androgen receptors

Thats androgens, not t.

T alone doesnt do anything, it helps muscle mass and skincare at best

Androgens are what determines dimorphism, and Rices have dogshit androgen receptors
yeah true. T without this receptors is useless

they not far away from arabs. some of them have full long beards very fast
Curries are the opposite, they have hyper sensitive androgen receptors

but they also have insulin issues (and shit diet) thus making them weak framelets and unathletic as fuck and sickly too

Curries are the opposite, they have hyper sensitive androgen receptors

but they also have insulin issues (and shit diet) thus making them weak framelets and unathletic as fuck and sickly too
maybe some of them but there are many that really mog

maybe some of them but there are many that really mog
No, they arent. They're the only race thats disproportionately weak.

Even chinks dominate the olympic medal counts, and there are many chinks who are good at weightlifting and powerlifting,
Mongolian wrestlers, even Japanese and korean wrestlers do well
There are several ricecels in the UFC and ONE is full of them while there is not a single curry

Curries are physically the weakest and its not even close

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/comments/1g3en7i/father_micromanaging_my_love_life_as_an_asian_guy/lrwc8h9/

I'm curry and my mom said basically the same thing to my sisters about Indian guys (and in front of me so I heard it).

But she was a little more lenient - she told them to marry any guy except an Indian guy (though implicitly I highly doubt she would have accepted a black guy either).

I'm curry and my mom said basically the same thing to my sisters about Indian guys (and in front of me so I heard it).

But she was a little more lenient - she told them to marry any guy except an Indian guy (though implicitly I highly doubt she would have accepted a black guy either).
Disgusting :feelspuke:

Filthy yellow insect whore.
The open White supremacy practiced by Asian women needs to be known to all. Shout it from the rooftops. Oxforrrd studyyy!!!
Everyone is a white supremacist. It's moreso pathetic when chinks do it since they have all this technology and good countries yet still can't escape the genetic torture of not being white.

SAAAAAAR! Fair and lovely penis pleaze SAAAAAAAAR!

noodletoilets are actually insanely fucked in their head JFL

noodletoilets are actually insanely fucked in their head JFL
Gook men built great countries for their foids to thrive in but they're still selling out their countries to be bleached. To be a gook is to be condemned to a life of suffering :feelsrope: small penis, funny accents, average 2-4/10 looks no surgerymaxing, and Chad and Tyrone breed foids in Korea and Japan.

Gook men built great countries for their foids to thrive in but they're still selling out their countries to be bleached. To be a gook is to be condemned to a life of suffering :feelsrope: small penis, funny accents, average 2-4/10 looks no surgerymaxing, and Chad and Tyrone breed foids in Korea and Japan.
Never mind objectively unattractive Asian men. Even a physically, mentally, financially excellent Asian man gets a practically 100% penalty from Asian women and near 99% penalty from non-Asian women.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAo_mZMIUgg

Never mind objectively unattractive Asian men. Even a physically, mentally, financially excellent Asian man gets a practically 100% penalty from Asian women and near 99% penalty from non-Asian women.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAo_mZMIUgg

Not really, wasn’t this guy, tim chung, lusted by many races? Asian tallfags at my school had actual orbiters too, after covid it feels like their smv has risen.
rs_634x1024-180513092928-634-tim-chung-051318.jpg

What did your sisters end up doing? I’d go insane if I found out if my sisters were dating white chads while I was rotting (if I had sisters).
I feel like if a mom says this then it’s guaranteed that they’ve either cheated or view the father as a betabuxx :shock:. It seems like a common occurrence in curry families to let the daughter date out while the son continues the cycle of betabuxxing, it’s disgusting.

Reading shit like this how can u believe whitecels are real tbh :feelsrope:

What did your sisters end up doing? I’d go insane if I found out if my sisters were dating white chads while I was rotting (if I had sisters).

I feel like if a mom says this then it’s guaranteed that they’ve either cheated or view the father as a betabuxx :shock:. It seems like a common occurrence in curry families to let the daughter date out while the son continues the cycle of betabuxxing, it’s disgusting.
One sister is gay, the other married a white guy.

No it's def not a cheating or betabuxx situation. It's just pure ethnic hatred -very common among asian mothers. A chubby out-of-shape white guy with a crappy job is superior simply because he's white.

noodlewhores should be publicly crucified

Which type of curry are you btw?

No, they arent. They're the only race thats disproportionately weak.

Even chinks dominate the olympic medal counts, and there are many chinks who are good at weightlifting and powerlifting,
Mongolian wrestlers, even Japanese and korean wrestlers do well
There are several ricecels in the UFC and ONE is full of them while there is not a single curry

Curries are physically the weakest and its not even close

Indeed this is true. It's actually a cosmic level joke.