Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Noodlewhores have condemned ricecels to dying alone

Ricecel X

Ricecel X

6’1” ogre
★★★★
Every once in a while, I think beyond my current state of suffering and think about what the suffering of ricecels means as a whole. I think it means over the long term, Asians will cease to exist, much like how Neanderthals and other humanoid subspecies went extinct. The disappearance of these subspecies is rather abrupt on a geological timescale, and occurred during a time of mass human migration across continents. These conditions parallel contemporary globohomo society.

Rather than assuming that noodlewhores should pair up with ricecels by default, it is more compelling to think why noodlewhores shouldn't pair up with white males by default as the better option. The boba liberal elite have no intellectually honest answer to why noodlewhores prefer white males by default, so I will explain. It isn't just the economic and cultural dominance of the west nor is it colonization that makes noodlewhores lust for white cock. Other foreign countries have been colonized and kept their bloodline and dignity intact. It is because ricecel genes are utter garbage and objectively the least attractive phenotype when pitted in a globalized sexual market.

One Asian woman pairing up with a white man isn't significant, but collectively as a sociological phenomenon, it is confirmation that white genes are intrinsically superior to Asian genes. How this will translate to the modern socioeconomic market is that white male semen, not democratic ideals, will be the new export product of the West. Due to a variety of factors, such as women's economic independence, the lack of utility in having children, and the worthlessness of ricecel genes, even noodlewhores in Asia will be seeking out white male sperm donors if they choose to bear children. This arrangement will even be a sort of reverse prostitution, as noodlewhores will gladly pay white males to impregnate them with their superior genes.

Same thing with ethnic females condemning ethnic males to rot in favor of white and black males.
@RREEEEEEEEE knows.

And what's more society despite saying "you don't own/control a group of women" makes fun of the guys condemned to rot alone for "not being man enough" and "neglecting their women" or "driving them away".
As if the ethnic and asian males did something to deserve all the mocking and rotting without affection.
Society wants to have it both ways. Fuck society.

Last edited:
White women are doing the same to White men

B-BUT OP CHINA AND INDIA ARE THE MOST POPULATED COUNTRIES ON EARTH HOW ARE THEY HAVING A BREEDING ISSUE :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

And what's more society despite saying "you don't own/control a group of women" makes fun of the guys condemned to rot alone for "not being man enough" and "neglecting their women" or "driving them away".
As if the ethnic and asian males did something to deserve all the mocking and rotting without affection.
Yea this is the worst part, soyciety also hates men if they have fetishes, but does not say anything or even congratulates foids who have a fetish for white men.

Because ricecels only have IQ as a possible positive, and nobody gives a shit about that anymore.

This is too forgiving towards noodlewhores, who have carried their white worship to an extent that can't be explained simply as selecting for superior genes.
A noodle will accept the sperm of a 4/10 white man before that of a 7/10 Asian man.

Once you start saying that noodlewhores aren't race traitors but only acting logically by selecting for superior genes (and that Asian genes SHOULD be wiped out) you are in danger of falling into the same self-loathing that have led noodlewhores to produce so many hapas, which I think the male ones are uglier than full Asians.

There is some genetic evil in noodlewhores' minds that make them act the way they do. It's not that ricecel's genes are the most worthless; for example, I think currycels have it worse than ricecels, and there's not such exogamy to be found in currywhores.

Yea this is the worst part, soyciety also hates men if they have fetishes, but does not say anything or even congratulates foids who have a fetish for white men.
It again ties into how society keeps insisting on keeping men responsible for women and in a default provider and protector role even when long ago women already abandoned nonchad males.

If you object to how ethnic females are leaving ethnic males to rot: dude you don't own women.
If you don't object to how ethnic females are leaving ethnic males: hahaha pussy you're just mad because ethnic women don't want you and trying to act like you don't care!

or

Have you ever wondered that it's because of how people like you and your culture1 act that are the reason why ethnic women want nothing to do with ethnic men?

Again fuck society.

1 foids say this too especially showing their racism, xenophobia and inability to distinguish western born ethnic males from fob ethnic males; all the same to them as far as they are concerned.

Last edited:
They recently found a denisovan cave in Tibet. The Denisovans was to Asia what the Neanderthals was to Europe. The denisovans were found far north as Siberia to Malaysia/Java.

Both the denisovans and the neanderthals got wiped out by modern humans. There was definitely mixing going on but most likely it involved modern human males raping those denisovan and neanderthal females after killing the males.

I suspect we East Asian Mongoloids got our distinct looks from the denisovans.

Last edited:
Even worse is that even our own "fellow" ethnics despise us to the core same as noodlewhores.

We incels are a different species.

Because ricecels only have IQ as a possible positive, and nobody gives a shit about that anymore.
ricecels are actually low IQ. scoring high on ravens matrices or other bullshit IQ tests is a measure of autism not intelligence.

If you don't object to how ethnic females are leaving ethnic males: hahaha pussy you're just mad because ethnic women don't want you and trying to act like you don't care!
nobody is really objecting to ricecels passivity and meek acceptance, it is sort of culturally enforced. i think ppl look at hikikomori as a sort of curious fascination rather than social death.

We incels are a different species.
Ricecels are the incels of incels. Mayocels mog us to oblivion.

ricecels are actually low IQ. scoring high on ravens matrices or other bullshit IQ tests is a measure of autism not intelligence.

nobody is really objecting to ricecels passivity and meek acceptance, it is sort of culturally enforced. i think ppl look at hikikomori as a sort of curious fascination rather than social death.

Ricecels are the incels of incels. Mayocels mog us to oblivion.
You need to acknowledge is that even ricemen despise us.

Also whites DO mog rice hard, but rice mog curries 3 times more than whites mog rice.

If Rice is gigaover, then curry is NEVER began.

Once you start saying that noodlewhores aren't race traitors but only acting logically by selecting for superior genes (and that Asian genes SHOULD be wiped out) you are in danger of falling into the same self-loathing that have led noodlewhores to produce so many hapas, which I think the male ones are uglier than full Asians.
i have given up on this redpill kind of thinking long ago. self-loathing is actually the only logical option, because in a globalized sexual market a ricecel can not compete with a 3/10 JBW.

nobody is really objecting to ricecels passivity and meek acceptance, it is sort of culturally enforced.
Society still regularly mocks ethnic and asian males for how ethnic and asian females don't want them and get with white and black guys whether or not ethnic or asian males are bothered about this or not.

i think ppl look at hikikomori as a sort of curious fascination rather than social death.
Western countries look at hikikomori as weak. They only understand strength.
They found Gandhi and his passive nonviolent civil disobedience amusing too and not worth taking seriously.

Philosophers that try to look long term instead of focusing on short term benefits they can laud over others and guys that try to not to think too competitively are mocked.
Western culture rewards low inhib violent behavior and mogging.

Last edited:
Every once in a while, I think beyond my current state of suffering and think about what the suffering of ricecels means as a whole.

I think the personal, current state of suffering lets you see the situation clearer than trying to be objective. Getting away from your own pain sometimes makes you forgive the wrongs that are done against you since you're being too objective.

i have given up on this redpill kind of thinking long ago. self-loathing is actually the only logical option, because in a globalized sexual market a ricecel can not compete with a 3/10 JBW.

Even a much better looking riceman can't compete with a 3/10 JBW.
That's because noodlewhores are blinded by white worship to the point that they can't correctly assess gene quality, which makes me think that culture and media influence and hive mind play a larger part than one might think.

Anyway, neither the "redpill" thinking or self-loathing is any logical option or solution. It's correct to despise the noodlewhores who look upon ricecels with disgust against racial loyalty, against their brothers and fathers. You need to keep in mind always that they deserve some sort of punishment, rather than only hating yourself for something you can't control.

We definitely have it the worst by far because I dont see currywhores, arab foids, or black foids dating or fucking white males enmasse.

Our only upside is that we have high IQs (our non-verbal which is what really matters, is significantly higher than our verbal abilities) and that we are viewed slightly better than Currys, middle easterners, and black males in the eyes of foids (depending on what studies you look at and in certain locations in the West)

Last edited:
I think the personal, current state of suffering lets you see the situation clearer than trying to be objective. Getting away from your own pain sometimes makes you forgive the wrongs that are done against you since you're being too objective.

Even a much better looking riceman can't compete with a 3/10 JBW.
That's because noodlewhores are blinded by white worship to the point that they can't correctly assess gene quality, which makes me think that culture and media influence and hive mind play a larger part than one might think.

Anyway, neither the "redpill" thinking or self-loathing is any logical option or solution. It's correct to despise the noodlewhores who look upon ricecels with disgust against racial loyalty, against their brothers and fathers. You need to keep in mind always that they deserve some sort of punishment, rather than only hating yourself for something you can't control.
It's not media influence, they inherently despise ethnics including their own rice as well

It's not media influence, they're inherently despise ethnics including their own rice as well

Media influence is part of it, if China is talking about "champagne babies" and shit while Japan whores aren't nearly as white worshiping as Korean sluts for example, where does that difference come from if not culture or media.
Why does JBW work so much better in Korea than Japan?
Plus, if race traitorism was shamed, there would be less of it.

And I've had ricecel friends with sisters who married blacks. Noodlewhores want to fuck savage black men, it's cultural norms and parental disapproval that prevent them from indulging in that. While at the same time ASian parents encourage their daughters to cohabitate with white men.

Media influence is part of it, if China is talking about "champagne babies" and shit while Japan whores aren't nearly as white worshiping as Korean sluts for example, where does that difference come from if not culture or media.
Why does JBW work so much better in Korea than Japan?
Plus, if race traitorism was shamed, there would be less of it.

And I've had ricecel friends with sisters who married blacks. Noodlewhores want to fuck savage black men, it's cultural norms and parental disapproval that prevent them from indulging in that. While at the same time ASian parents encourage their daughters to cohabitate with white men.
Cos Japanese are still Nationalists, they still have their shrines, class system intact and not like Koreans or Chinese who've had their own versions of Cultural revolutions nor like Taiwan which is too small to drive a cultural resistance to the western onslaught, tho they have lost the war and their birth rates are abysmal they're not white crazy

It's interesting - obviously white people are superior on balance to most other races. The dominance of European civilisation is a testament to that fact. I don't get why Asians are at such a disadvantage though? Asia is the only other region of the globe with equal standing to whites. It was able to adapt western technology and thinking for its own ends for the most part. Northern Asia has a 4 seasons climate just like Europe does. Japanese for example are an island warrior race just like the British are. Asians manufacture most of the worlds high quality electronic goods and much of its volume consumer goods.

Why can they not compete? Why are Asian women so disloyal? I just don't get it?

Race mixing really is a disaster.

Cos Japanese are still Nationalists, they still have their shrines, class system intact and not like Koreans or Chinese who've had their own versions of Cultural revolutions nor like Taiwan which is too small to drive a cultural resistance to the western onslaught, tho they have lost the war and their birth rates are abysmal they're not white crazy
taiwanese noodlewhores in the west are cock sleeves for white men tbh. there's no escaping wmaf anywhere in the world, except maybe antarctica.

yeah okay, but that's exactly what i'm talking about.
what is cultural revolution if not media.
you really think if noodlewhores see WMAF all over tv and shit they won't be more inclined toward it even if they initially might have been iffy about it?

why is kpop increasing teh smv of koreans in the usa?
is that media influence or just something that happened for no reason at all?
how can you say foids, who soak up public approval and media like sponges aren't affected by media in their quest to gain status symbols and mainstream ideals of beauty as their fuck partners?

how many times can a foid hear her girlfriends say why are you dating that rice boy when you can get with a white god before she gives in even if she wasn't inclined to... under a different culture defined by different media, which includes government propaganda and is influenced by class systems, nationalist mindframes, etc.

how are you saying media has no effect on this?

it's cuz ricecels are genetic trash who can't compete in a globalized sexual market. what else do i have to say to make this more apparent?

yeah okay, but that's exactly what i'm talking about.
what is cultural revolution if not media.
you really think if noodlewhores see WMAF all over tv and shit they won't be more inclined toward it even if they initially might have been iffy about it?

why is kpop increasing teh smv of koreans in the usa?
is that media influence or just something that happened for no reason at all?
how can you say foids, who soak up public approval and media like sponges aren't affected by media in their quest to gain status symbols and mainstream ideals of beauty as their fuck partners?

how many times can a foid hear her girlfriends say why are you dating that rice boy when you can get with a white god before she gives in even if she wasn't inclined to... under a different culture defined by different media, which includes government propaganda and is influenced by class systems, nationalist mindframes, etc.

how are you saying media has no effect on this?
In such a setting it certainly does, media plays a role but a much greater role is played by the immediate peer group and family of the concerned noodlewhores, in some sense they're encouraged to do so, some sort of a whitemaxxing for them I guess tho whitemaxxing goes for every ethnic whore it's incredibly high in the case of noodles and that must be alarming by now in the Asian circles, if not, then they're seriously in trouble

Last edited:
it's cuz ricecels are genetic trash who can't compete in a globalized sexual market. what else do i have to say to make this more apparent?
Ethnic and asian males weren't meant to compete with white and black males but that's what a globalized sexual market brings. The only reason birth rates are still kind of high in some ethnic countries is because they are still pretty homogeneous and don't have many white and black males living there.

In such a setting it certainly does, media plays a role but a much greater role is played by the immediate peer group and family of the concerned noodlewhores, in some sense they're encouraged to do so, some sort of a whitemaxxing for them I guess

The immediate peer group and family -- which is heavily influenced by media.
If (((media))) is strong enough to turn children gay and convince them that they're trannies, it can definitely make ricecels seem somewhat less desirable than they are in genetic terms.

East Asians are taller than Mexicans and SEA, they don't bald as much as white men, they age slower, their faces aren't so ugly as blacks, and they're better in many respects than curries.
It's not obvious that rice is the worst race aesthetically.
I think this is somewhat proven by the fact that hapas are uglier than full-blooded East Asians.

Noodlewhores are doing their math wrong when they choose a 3/10 JBW over a 7/10 East Asian man.
They're accounting for "whiteness" as a positive far more than it actually is.
I doubt this would have happened 100 years ago, under a different cultural system.

For the past 100 years, that "autism" has been the fundamental force behind the development of every single technology. That sort of thing would be considered valuable in a non clown world.

The immediate peer group and family -- which is heavily influenced by media.
If (((media))) is strong enough to turn children gay and convince them that they're trannies, it can definitely make ricecels seem somewhat less desirable than they are in genetic terms.

East Asians are taller than Mexicans and SEA, they don't bald as much as white men, they age slower, their faces aren't so ugly as blacks, and they're better in many respects than curries.
It's not obvious that rice is the worst race aesthetically.
I think this is somewhat proven by the fact that hapas are uglier than full-blooded East Asians.

Noodlewhores are doing their math wrong when they choose a 3/10 JBW over a 7/10 East Asian man.
They're accounting for "whiteness" as a positive far more than it actually is.
I doubt this would have happened 100 years ago, under a different cultural system.
Then why don't you see muslims getting influenced by media and changing into soy cucks cos the world thinks they're violent, Asians don't control their women for that prettyboy image from racist liberals and suffer inceldom, why aren't noodlewhores forced into arranged marriages, why do Asians have Anglo sounding names, all this you can't simply dump on some media scene that appeared in the early 2000s

Then why don't you see muslims getting influenced by media and changing into soy cucks cos the world thinks they're violent, Asians don't control their women for that prettyboy image from racist liberals and suffer inceldom, why aren't noodlewhores forced into arranged marriages, why do Asians have Anglo sounding names, all this you can't simply dump on some media scene that appeared in the early 2000s

I'm saying media is part of it, not the entire thing or even most of it.
Whereas your claim was that media played no part.

You're impying anyone ever gave a shit about IQ

Looks and power. In a physical fight average white vs average Asian, who would win? In a war white nations vs Asian nations (no nukes), who would win? There's the answer.

Ricecels are screwed due to effectively destroying their own distinct cultural identity by trying to emulate western culture. It has its positives by generating a lot of wealth but also has a downside of putting west(US) culture as the ideal that they will always have to chase.

You're impying anyone ever gave a shit about IQ
Things weren't always like this.
Untitled2

Ricecels are screwed due to effectively destroying their own distinct cultural identity by trying to emulate western culture. It has its positives by generating a lot of wealth but also has a downside of putting west(US) culture as the ideal that they will always have to chase.
Nothing to do with culture. Foids don't care about that. White males are biologically better. Taller, better features, better physique

Nothing to do with culture. Foids don't care about that. White males are biologically better. Taller, better features, better physique
For most of the course of history in western countries white males were top dog (brutal dogpill tbh).

Now foids are wanting to bring that back but don't worry they'll still be open minded and willing to date tall black guys too.

Reason number 82828288 why I hate Noodlewhores.

And jfl at the white cucks who think white women are anywhere even fucking close to Noodlewhores

Every once in a while, I think beyond my current state of suffering and think about what the suffering of ricecels means as a whole. I think it means over the long term, Asians will cease to exist, much like how Neanderthals and other humanoid subspecies went extinct. The disappearance of these subspecies is rather abrupt on a geological timescale, and occurred during a time of mass human migration across continents. These conditions parallel contemporary globohomo society.

Rather than assuming that noodlewhores should pair up with ricecels by default, it is more compelling to think why noodlewhores shouldn't pair up with white males by default as the better option. The boba liberal elite have no intellectually honest answer to why noodlewhores prefer white males by default, so I will explain. It isn't just the economic and cultural dominance of the west nor is it colonization that makes noodlewhores lust for white cock. Other foreign countries have been colonized and kept their bloodline and dignity intact. It is because ricecel genes are utter garbage and objectively the least attractive phenotype when pitted in a globalized sexual market.

One Asian woman pairing up with a white man isn't significant, but collectively as a sociological phenomenon, it is confirmation that white genes are intrinsically superior to Asian genes. How this will translate to the modern socioeconomic market is that white male semen, not democratic ideals, will be the new export product of the West. Due to a variety of factors, such as women's economic independence, the lack of utility in having children, and the worthlessness of ricecel genes, even noodlewhores in Asia will be seeking out white male sperm donors if they choose to bear children. This arrangement will even be a sort of reverse prostitution, as noodlewhores will gladly pay white males to impregnate them with their superior genes.
Your assertion is flawed though because there are more than 2 billion East Asians/Mongoloids compared to 1.3 billion Whites (if even that). If EVERY noodlewhore married out, there would still be hundreds of millions of Mongoloid females left while the Caucasian race goes extinct.

Culture plays some impact. Foids are easily impressionable, they believe whatever the media portrays as the ‘best’ to them. Foids tend not to do much thinking themselves, instead they idealize whatever society deems as best. A lot of distinctive ricecel culture, that made them unique was lost ever since they started to try and emulate the west. So now foids see the west as the ideal. Hence white as superior as well.

Your assertion is flawed though because there are more than 2 billion East Asians/Mongoloids compared to 1.3 billion Whites (if even that). If EVERY noodlewhore married out, there would still be hundreds of millions of Mongoloid females left while the Caucasian race goes extinct.
Nigga did I say anything about marriage? Whites will continue to stick with their own. Noodlewhores will only accept mayo semen. Why is such a basic premise so difficult to understand?

Piss-skin ricecel cope. Whites will go extinct long before gooks.

White women are doing the same to White men

Please don't be retarded, you need to end your BLACKED.com subscription, were talking about real life here

The marriage and date rate of white women choosing white men is and has always been in the 90th percentile

All foids are guilty of the same crime and should be tried and sentenced.

Please don't be retarded, you need to end your BLACKED.com subscription, were talking about real life here

The marriage and date rate of white women choosing white men is and has always been in the 90th percentile
well yeah but still, jews are heavily pushing for white women to get with niggers and sand terrorists