Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Noodlewhores go crazy for whitu chad(ricecels don't enter please)

22yearoldcel

Overlord
★★★

I feel bad for ricecels:cryfeels:

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: woooooooooahhh whitu chadu

Brutal. But the one with the ricewhore fawning over a cumskin while she's with her rice boyfriend/husband was even more brutal.

They don't only like white chads.

They like white anything.

A white normie is automatically chad in asian, a white incel would at least be a chadlite, if not also chad.

They don't only like white chads.

They like white anything.

A white normie is automatically chad in asian, a white incel would at least be a chadlite, if not also chad.
Teracope

Facts arent cope lol.

I can show you screenshots of my dating apps if you want.

There is a reason this is almost common knowledge lol.
I tried it and I've got ghosted or simply ignored.

I tried it and I've got ghosted or simply ignored.

I dont believe you were set to south east asia, or that your white, or adequately showed your whiteness.

Try again, with the phillipines. That's the absolute easiest place. I get literally hundreds of matches and women messaging me there.

her looksmatch is getting his organs harvested by xi jinping

I dont believe you were set to south east asia, or that your white, or adequately showed your whiteness.

Try again, with the phillipines. That's the absolute easiest place. I get literally hundreds of matches and women messaging me there.
I'm white

I'm white

See, that's exactly my point. Japan and SK are not SEA.

Thailand is, but I've noticed I dont do nearly as well there as places like the Philippines and Cambodia.

Try the Philippines. Seriously. You will be amazed.

Facts arent cope lol.

I can show you screenshots of my dating apps if you want.

There is a reason this is almost common knowledge lol.
Sure buddy boyo, just be white and 5'4 and lets see if you get any action lmao. the white halo only works if you're tall, if not it's nearly useless

Sure buddy boyo, just be white and 5'4 and lets see if you get any action lmao. the white halo only works if you're tall, if not it's nearly useless

Retarded.

It's more about skin color than height, by far. SEA women worship white skin as the most attractive trait possible.

The height is less of an issue because the average Filipino Male height is 5'4 anyway lol.

See, that's exactly my point. Japan and SK are not SEA.

Thailand is, but I've noticed I dont do nearly as well there as places like the Philippines and Cambodia.

Try the Philippines. Seriously. You will be amazed.
I just wanted to try japan and sk, I didn't expect anything. The Philippines are not some magical place, it's over

I just wanted to try japan and sk, I didn't expect anything. The Philippines are not some magical place, it's over

Japan and SK arent SEA.

The Philippines is magical for any white guy. Sorry you are too dumb to know this. Why you think japan and SK reflect on the Philippines is beyond me.

Its over for morons who dont even know what SEA stands for lol.
This. I'm a truecel

Thailand Isn't that great for online SEAmaxxing. I've tried. To many whites in bangkok.

Try the actual good places and stop being a moron. Philippines.

Japan and SK arent SEA.
I understand that. Again, I just wanted to see what happens, when I set my location to rich Asian countries not legit shitholes. Learn how to read.
The Philippines is magical for any white guy. Sorry you are too dumb to know this. Why you think japan and SK reflect on the Philippines is beyond me.

Its over for morons who dont even know what SEA stands for lol.
You're the moron here, GrAYcel. I didn't even get matches or conversations longer than 5 messages in fucking Thailand, how am I supposed to get matches in the Philippines? Both countries are shitholes

Retarded.

It's more about skin color than height, by far. SEA women worship white skin as the most attractive trait possible.

The height is less of an issue because the average Filipino Male height is 5'4 anyway lol.
They like Aryan traits. TALL, BLONDE, BLUE-EYED, WHITE. if you're just white you wont make the cut, sorry to dissapoint. you're at the same level as height copers.

I understand that. Again, I just wanted to see what happens, when I set my location to rich Asian countries not legit shitholes. Learn how to read.

You're the moron here, GrAYcel. I didn't even get matches or conversations longer than 5 messages in fucking Thailand, how am I supposed to get matches in the Philippines? Both countries are shitholes

Retard. I'm telling you. I've used both countries. Philippines is WAYY better then Thailand.

Just because you think both countries are shithokes doesnt mean the social and dating climate is the same in both.

I'm fucking telling you. I only get a match here and there in Thailand, in Philippines I get a ridiculous amount of matches AND messages.

Stop being a retard and just try it
They like Aryan traits. TALL, BLONDE, BLUE-EYED, WHITE. if you're just white you wont make the cut, sorry to dissapoint. you're at the same level as height copers.

Wrong, while they like those traits. They still love any white guy.

They like colored eyes which all whites have and white skin. The skin is the most important part.

The height matters less as the average Filipino is 5'4.

I'm telling you this from experience and talking to them. You are speaking out of nothing beyond your fatalistic incel defende mechanisms lol.

Any white guy can slay in SEA. It's just a well known fact. Especially the Philippines.

Last edited:
Retard. I'm telling you. I've used both countries. Philippines is WAYY better then Thailand.

Just because you think both countries are shithokes doesnt mean the social and dating climate is the same in both.

I'm fucking telling you. I only get a match here and there in Thailand, in Philippines I get a ridiculous amount of matches AND messages.

Stop being a retard and just try it
I will do that, but I guarantee the same results

I will do that, but I guarantee the same results

I guarantee you will get matches. Set your locale to Manila or Cebu.

Manila has more people. But the darker skinned filipinas from Cebu will value whiteness even more.

I appreciate you being willing to at least test what I'm saying.

Chads.is :feelswhat: @Fat Link

I'm not a chad wtf.

I'm just white. Just be white in SEA.

If you are white, try out the Philippines on a dating app.
Chads.is :feelswhat: @Fat Link

I'm not a chad wtf.

I'm just white. Just be white.

@Fat Link plz dont ban me just because this dumbcel doesn't like JBW in SEA. I'm literally just a brokecel who believes in JBW and SEAmaxxing.

Last edited:
I'm not a chad wtf.

I'm just white. Just be white in SEA.

If you are white, try out the Philippines on a dating app.

I'm not a chad wtf.

I'm just white. Just be white.

@Fat Link plz dont ban me just because this dumbcel doesn't like JBW in SEA. I'm literally just a brokecel who believes in JBW and SEAmaxxing.

White = Chad = :banhammer: :feelsbaton:

So you think all whites should be banned here, because they would be chads if they were in asia?
At least they have this option.

for Ricecels the only option is reincarnation :feelskek: