Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Noodlewhores go crazy for a tallfag white european dude

trollingthunder

trollingthunder

Unattractive failure
★★

it's over for ricecels

Avg gookwhore will sacrifice 100 ricecels if it means she gets to suck a white EuroChad

Fully agree with @Made in Heaven when he says chinks have made their own bed, imagine being so infuriatingly docile and low T you just stand back and giggle as 6'2 Aryan """tourists""" and balding white expats rail your daughters and sisters because they bring a few rolls of USD with them. Legit no drive to secure their own country or culture at all, other ethniks have their problems but at least these Mongol invaders would be tied up and necklaced and shit. :feelskek:

He looks like a fucking faggot

Chinks need to be genocided to cull all the cucks. Also that's not thailand.

I wanna go to Thailand, I have no one to go with though

Fully agree with @Made in Heaven when he says chinks have made their own bed, imagine being so infuriatingly docile and low T you just stand back and giggle as 6'2 Aryan """tourists""" and balding white expats rail your daughters and sisters because they bring a few rolls of USD with them. Legit no drive to secure their own country or culture at all, other ethniks have their problems but at least these Mongol invaders would be tied up and necklaced and shit. :feelskek:

Brutally over

very fucking white

Imagine going all the way to Asia, just to get mogged to oblivion, by a white guy. the facial expression of these desperate sex tourists is funny as hell.

I look like that white guy with poo coloring , it's over

Look how nice and flirty, flabbergasted when noodlewhore see a whyte tallfag.

tallfag and dressed like a homo with a queer facial expression

:feelscry: :feelscry: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: Get these faggot jbw chads out of our countries. I will resurrect Imperial Japan from the dead. 天皇陛下万歳

Avg gookwhore will sacrifice 100 ricecels if it means she gets to suck a white EuroChad
If china and USA go to war, noodlewhores would be giving all the Intel to Americans for whitu cockru

Chinese commies don't understand that and it will hit them hard

Asians are the most cucked group of humans on earth

I wish he will be robbed and murdered soon.

Day of the rope now

Imagine going all the way to Asia, just to get mogged to oblivion, by a white guy. the facial expression of these desperate sex tourists is funny as hell.
I noticed that too, sad to go over there trying to get the chad treatment just to be mogged out of it by another sexpat.

Feast your eyes on the super power of being white. Millionaire chinks will PAY YOU to whore out their daughters. So much for muh honrobur asian @Lv99_BixNood
GHbK9fGXEAAZcmg