Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Noodlewhores get excited over exotic meat

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★

Meat in terms of animal dong, and huwhitehuman dong. Their basic staple diet of ricedong isn't a meal, it just leaves 'em starved.

Last edited:
Noodlewhores are the complete opposite of ricecels. Low IQ af, thirsty, lazy and shallow.

they are the most gung ho and low inhib now, given their assigned kween status by soyciety

Noodlewhores are scum of the earth.

it was in 2016 , why blame her as bats are not the confirmed origin? Stupid rice cucks

it was in 2016 , why blame her as bats are not the confirmed origin? Stupid rice cucks
This is why the right can be scummy too. They are just drumming up shit.

I think I would too, as long as I don't eat the head.

It's funny to me that the "travel show host" says the bat has "so many nutrients in it." Chinese people seem to say this about everything. I've even heard, "rat meat is good for longevity." It's like one of those reductionist things where people call anything "natural." Well yeah, any chemical that is naturally occurring could be deemed "natural," and any living thing is going to provide some level of nutritional value.

Never quit understood guys who fetishize noodle foids.

Eating animals alive is common in Asia I think

Feed these foids some dog meat
Eating animals alive is common in Asia I think

Nothing healthier in the world than eating live animals. These crazy Asians does it right.

Disgusting.

Fucking degenerate.

women eats bats willingly and with pleasure but they literally have nightmares over incels touching them.We are already more then despised in their imagination now just imagine how much more they despise seeing us in rl and being touched by us.it's over if you are a supahman.Fellowcels turn your heart to god for only he will save us.

Ans also over chads dick

Given its China, im surprised she isn't eating alive a human fetus.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back