Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Noodlewhores fucking American Chads while their VietCong husbands risk life and death in the war

• Thread starter Copexodius Maximus
  • Start date
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
This is a video about how American soldiers were having sex with Vietnamese women, including married ones, and having kids with them.
This is an absolutely brootal racepill/thugpill a warning to any cucks that want to die in a war.
The real reason Americans were losing the Vietnam war was because they were busy fucking the wives of the Vietnam soldiers and not fighting.
I'm guessing any villages where the Chads weren't able to fuck the women because some males were still present, they used chemicals weapons like agent orange to make sure the rice children all came out deformed, while their kids rose to the top of the ranks.
Obviously the last part didn't work, but that's probably how the thought process went.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfE9TUVC6D4&ab_channel=VOANews

U.S Soldiers Fathered Tens of Thousands of American-Vietnamese Children

Vietnam/Population
96.46 million

Tales from the emergency room

U.S Soldiers Fathered Tens of Thousands of American-Vietnamese Children

Vietnam/Population
96.46 million
that's the lowest estimate tbh. Many sex adventures didn't result in pregnancy either.
So I wouldn't be surprised the numbers that actually fucked were in the millions

Foids have willingly fucked conquering armies. They have no morals when it comes to Chad

2:04 Just fucking wow.

And it wasn't even just whites, lots of nigs too. Ricecels get cucked by everyone.

If not for the Vietnam war would wmaf relationships exist in the quantity they do today? tbh a lot of early wmaf relationships in the US seemed to be between vietnam women and american men.

Most women are whores, man, absolute degenerate whores that needs their rights taken away.

If not for the Vietnam war would wmaf relationships exist in the quantity they do today? tbh a lot of early wmaf relationships in the US seemed to be between vietnam women and american men.
Yes it goes back to japwhores running off with their conquerors after WW2.

Yes it goes back to japwhores running off with their conquerors after WW2.
it's crazy to think the WMAF phenomenon is only so recent.
it almost feels like they've been doing it since ancient times.
that's why you don't find anything about it in old books; it's an aspect of noodlewhores that they didn't know existed back then.

it's crazy to think the WMAF phenomenon is only so recent.
it almost feels like they've been doing it since ancient times.
that's why you don't find anything about it in old books; it's an aspect of noodlewhores that they didn't know existed back then.
There was just no practical way for them to meet white men since the geographical distance between East Asia and the West is huge and air travel only exists since 100 years ago. There's some accounts on Asians finding whites ugly when they first met them but I don't believe it. Noodlewhores were probably always infatuated with white men since they first met them, it's in their genes to find tall men with white skin attractive.

There was just no practical way for them to meet white men since the geographical distance between East Asia and the West is huge and air travel only exists since 100 years ago. There's some accounts on Asians finding whites ugly when they first met them but I don't believe it. Noodlewhores were probably always infatuated with white men since they first met them, it's in their genes to find tall men with white skin attractive.
I feel like East Asian literature and movies would not have been so forgiving towards characterization of noodlewhores if this had been known earlier. Exogamy is the defining feature of noodlewhores, and it's a characteristic that's never presented in a negative light in media nowadays. If only their true nature had been known when society was not so gynocratic, there could have been a lot more novels exploring this facet and the poor condition of ricecels, and maybe even won a Nobel Prize for it. The accounts of noodles finding whites ugly at first is pure virtue signaling in a time when tribal loyalty was mandatory. There's no shaming for race traitorism anymore and it's even encouraged. And those that disapprove are in their 80s and have one foot in the grave.

I wish I could've fought in 'Nam.

And it wasn't even just whites, lots of nigs too. Ricecels get cucked by everyone.
Yeah, Americans.

Most women are whores, man, absolute degenerate whores that needs their rights taken away.
privilages*

Nah, I posted a study a while ago that shows isolated tribes didn't find white people the most attractive, but groups that looked closest to themselves

I wish I could've fought in 'Nam.
War Flashback Parodies | Know Your Meme

I feel like East Asian literature and movies would not have been so forgiving towards characterization of noodlewhores if this had been known earlier. Exogamy is the defining feature of noodlewhores, and it's a characteristic that's never presented in a negative light in media nowadays. If only their true nature had been known when society was not so gynocratic, there could have been a lot more novels exploring this facet and the poor condition of ricecels, and maybe even won a Nobel Prize for it. The accounts of noodles finding whites ugly at first is pure virtue signaling in a time when tribal loyalty was mandatory. There's no shaming for race traitorism anymore and it's even encouraged. And those that disapprove are in their 80s and have one foot in the grave.
Yeah they didn't know how traitorous their women were and even today they're still denying it.

No accident whatsoever that a lot of Asian countries sided with communism. If they sided with western capitalism, it literally meant whoring out to the west.

Like in the case with Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Singapore, and Thailand. These Asian countries are the biggest cucks to white men whereas other Asian countries such as China, NK, Vietnam, and Laos fought the United States and sided with the soviet union.

I think to this very day, interracial marriages are banned in Laos. For this same very reason.

Its funny that communism in the white western nations means being atheistic and anti-nationalistic while communism in East Asia means the exact opposite which usually involves anti-capitalism, anti-white, and anti-western.

Last edited: