Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Noodlewhores: do you actually prefer white guys or do you prefer dating ricecels?

Noodlewhores MTN white only

normies try to downvote honest comments for the sake of virtue signaling, even though they most likely agree with it

normies try to downvote honest comments for the sake of virtue signaling, even though they most likely agree with it
The other noodlewhores felt offended she didn't put whites first.

Noodle whores need to be beaten with a club to the head

lol foids are always proving the blackpill right, just look all around you.

"It felt incesteous"
??????????????????????????????

Muh misogyny as if nigger thugs and wiggers show these oval face stinky mouth brown lipped rancid hairy oompa loompas much respect and adoration jfl, why are women so dishonest, well they'd not survive with truth would they rancid skunks
Their rebuttal is usually along the lines of "the society differs vastly in the west so they were raised that way". I'm not exaggerating at all

Woah, that comment section is actually brutal for all ricecels. I'll be honest though, I've never actually understood why ricecels are so hated? I don't even think they're that ugly really, but it just seems like they get trashed on all the time. What about asian guys makes it so that no noodlewhores want to date them? I don't get it.

Their rebuttal is usually along the lines of "the society differs vastly in the west so they were raised that way". I'm not exaggerating at all
Currywhores usually are far more duplicitous and dangerously low cunning and good at larping, plus their entire family is with them in hiding their hideous pasts, currywhores are the only ones who want much more wealth, a ricecunt can fuck a street white and stay that way so with everyone else but a duplicitous rancid currycunt will want a betabuxx currynormie to marry on the side for her more expensive ventures, plus the ones in America are usually the offsprings of ugly IT cucks who look horrendous by even mainland India standards lmao

Woah, that comment section is actually brutal for all ricecels. I'll be honest though, I've never actually understood why ricecels are so hated? I don't even think they're that ugly really, but it just seems like they get trashed on all the time. What about asian guys makes it so that no noodlewhores want to date them? I don't get it.
Chagnonpill, if you look meek you'll be hated, if you act meek you'll be hated even more

Rice whores hate rice men for the same reason that white whores hate white men, simply because they are bored and want exoticism and adventure.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back