Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Noodlewhores discuss JBW

I hope they fucking burn in hell for this shit.

Yeah, you were a victim of white worship:feelstastyman:.

Impressive how foids do mental gymnastics for everything instead of admitting their own mistakes/actions, they don’t want to take responsibility for anything, but still want more liberty than anyone else

Last edited:
it's called preferences!!!! Geez :foidSoy:

Remember a thread where asian whore fucked with white hobo and he murdered and burned her? That was a lifefuel.

Remember a thread where asian whore fucked with white hobo and he murdered and burned her? That was a lifefuel.
I remember that one. Any attention from White men immediately short-circuits Asian women's brains. They are literally happier being murdered by the dregs of White society than being pampered like princesses by top-tier Asian men.
mental gymnastics
It doesn't matter what comes out of their mouths; the end result is always clockwork identical. Partnership with (submission to, really) White men, denigration of Asian men.

Are we sure that is not a larping brocel? The username is "soy808"

Does it matter if it's an accurate larp? I've heard worse out of the mouths of Asian women in person.

I noticed that too, might be but it looks too real :feelskek:
this is a total larp. I mean posting on FDS, and BDSM is too on the nose. Also FDS hates BDSM and sucking dick. It's consistent with how incels hate women, but not consistent with how FDS posters actually behave.

"especially typical blond-colored-eyed-tall-athletic type"
"But foids prefer mediterranean whites broooo!1!1" :feelskek:

this is a total larp. I mean posting on FDS, and BDSM is too on the nose. Also FDS hates BDSM and sucking dick. It's consistent with how incels hate women, but not consistent with how FDS posters actually behave.
Lol I guarantee 99% of FDS posters who are against BDSM used to be choked, bitchslapped and racially degraded by Chad, but then he dumped them and now they hate BDSM :feelskek::feelskek:

Which is consistent with what this noodlewhore writes that she used to be into raceplay with white Chads but not anymore (she's on FDS now jfl).

And they say Hitler lost the war

Just so it happens my bf is white and looks like David Beckham

z85fXUe.png

:lul::lul::lul:

If white men are guilty of as much oppresion as SJW foids say, why do they like them so much? What happened to dating being about personality? :waitwhat:

Every bad thing foids do is internalized misogny or racism or whatever the fuck which can be blamed solely on men.

but god forbid a man prefers something that CAN be changed, such as being a landwhale
Its the nature of foids. They can select for shallow traits that cant be changed like race, height and dick size but they are allowed to be any size or shape. They're also allowed to be sluts and single moms. All things within their control but they don't have to change these habits for men. :feelsclown:

Yeah, you were a victim of white worship:feelstastyman:.

Impressive how foids do mental gymnastics for everything instead of admitting their own mistakes/actions, they don’t want to take responsibility for anything, but still want more liberty than anyone else
This, Foids always want to be victims, pathetic gender, damn were the Jews who gave rights to these children
soy is widely consumed in Asian countries

Last edited:
It's fine when women do it

"especially typical blond-colored-eyed-tall-athletic type"
"But foids prefer mediterranean whites broooo!1!1" :feelskek:
Noodlewhores think getting the whitest caucasion will give their kids Caucasion appearance, when in fact Med/Arab Hapas tend to look more Caucasion than Nordic Hapas due to Med/Arab Hapas having more dominant genes, which enables their Caucasion traits to be expressed more readily.

But yes JBW is law in Asia. There was even this half Paki-Korean guy who got famous for his good looks, since his Paki genes wiped out his ugly, flat-faced gook genes:feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back