Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Noodlewhores call Marvel asian superhero ugly

BlackWizard

BlackWizard

Recruit
★★★★★

too masculine

too much muscle

where are my kpop idol twinks?

Asian women's self hate disgusts me. They worship white men.

He's better looking than her, she looks like a retarded lemon.

Good morning I hate asian women

If you are not good looking enough.You are not worthy of being a super hero :cryfeels:

I bet this movie will do worse than Captain Marvel, and asian males are banned from ever starring in leading roles ever again. Even when funded by a Chinese studio.

Where are their burrkas?

They are mentally ill

asian thots are dying from a lack of chad cock.

Noodles are the worst.One of these days i hope a ricecel goes ER on them

I'll show them what a real supERhERo is

Asian females are such whores, goddamn

Asian women's self hate disgusts me. They worship white men.

This. My FIVE FOOT uncle managed to pull in a Japfoid that he’s been married to for many, many years. Face>Race>Height. JFL at people like Knajjd, there is no fucking excuse to be incel if you’re white and your face is 5/10+

It's over

I’d kill to look like a high tier normie

Look at this coping ricecel. Americans are culturally more diverse than Chinese ugly ricecels

E0F3E80E 2D5F 4333 B642 918142B0136B

If white chad was there she would be on her knees sucking him off
3D80AADF 3345 4142 9CA9 57BFB6220E7F

Last edited:
Looks don't matter lol
Just be Chang that can pass as Chad, jbw Asian.

Love how the foids look below average.
Look at this coping ricecel. Americans are culturally more diverse than Chinese ugly ricecels

View attachment 138724

If white chad was there she would be on her knees sucking him off
View attachment 138728
Of course, that little speech of hers about effeminate pretty boys goes right out the window the minute thug looking aggressive Chad arrives with his dick out.

Last edited:
Looks don't matter lol
Just be Chang that can pass as Chad, jbw Asian.

Love how the foids look below average.

Of course, that little speech of hers about effeminate pretty boys goes right out the window the minute thug looking aggressive Chad arrives with his dick out.
Tall pretty boy white chad does very well with noodle as well. Chinese noodles have “princess syndrome”

Tall pretty boy white chad does very well with noodle as well. Chinese noodles have “princess syndrome”
What's the deal with that? I can understand peasant Asians thinking they'll get out of poverty with a Westerner but the city ones, must be their corporate salaryman ceo fathers spoiling them rotten their entire lives.

What's the deal with that? I can understand peasant Asians thinking they'll get out of poverty with a Westerner but the city ones, must be their corporate salaryman ceo fathers spoiling them rotten their entire lives.
Chinese women are so entitled because of the one child policy in China a decade or so a go. Their parents would spoil them and shower them with gifts all the time as they were the only child.

Noodle/ rice whores are disgusting. And Thaiboys want to literally become noodle whores, I mean whores with noodles.

We're soooooo fucked.

Women and their inflated standards

He is very good looking for an Asian. Of course he cannot compete with surgerymaxxed almost white looking Asians.

1303552 eddiepengmasichun 194481

I bet this movie will do worse than Captain Marvel, and asian males are banned from ever starring in leading roles ever again. Even when funded by a Chinese studio.
Captain Marvel made like a billion dollars.