Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Noodlewhores beginning to date Tyrone

• Thread starter Deleted member 17749
  • Start date
Deleted member 17749

Deleted member 17749

176cm, sub4 face, Autistic, ethnic, 24yo KDV
-

Saw this on my YouTube feed. Now that some noodlewhores are unable to get white boy, they’re moving onto Tyrone. Soon there will be blasiancels competing with hapacels and ricecels.

Here is a Half Black, Half Oriental:

Good for Tyrone i guess

Naomi Osaka is black

BBC pill confirmed

Black + asians must create such an abomination

Well perhaps. Blacks are typically more dimorphic than Asian men. Hell, even some black women are more masculine than Asian men.

suifuel for sushicels

BBC pill confirmed
Look it's my friend the talking mouse.
Here is a Half Black, Half Oriental:

MV5BODE5YjA2NmMtYmE4Yy00NzYzLWE3MjItNmVlODVmMDdiMDZkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzg1MDA0OQ V1

She's half black/half japanese. Her dad is black her mom is Japanese.

Last edited:

Saw this on my YouTube feed. Now that some noodlewhores are unable to get white boy, they’re moving onto Tyrone. Soon there will be blasiancels competing with hapacels and ricecels.

People are attracted to a big difference in neoteny. Men like loli but would not try to flirt with women who looks like that irl as they don't have the mandate. Asian females have previously not been bold enough to be with many black men but they are now due to the ruling powers. Tyrone is their equivalent to a smol loli gf with curves and a big sexual drive.

i thought tyrone is model niggas? this guy looks mid tier normie nigga