Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Noodlewhores are the worst

• Thread starter Deleted member 26506
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26506

Self-banned
-
I see them all around with white men and in discords they always act like the biggest whores even though some of them
look like literal mongols, I am sorry for all Ricecels who need to go through this shit
RIP east asian countries who get touched by western ideals and get ruined, immigration sucks

Yeah the west hypergamized their degeneracy by tenfold and the white cucks in the west eat it up and then complain about non white male's creating white genocide. KEK :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I want a noodlewhore to fuck me

Noodlewhore hate threads seem like the most common form of foid hate on this site

All ethnic foids are the same.

Id say they’re the hottest after whites but yes omg they’re awful. They get extremely offended if an ugly man hits on them

The ones raised in the west have egos rivalling white girls and they mimic white girls too. It's depressing honestly, and a lot of their immigrant parents dont even know that their daughters are becoming degenerate to hell, or deny it as a coping mechanism.

Noodlewhore hate threads seem like the most common form of foid hate on this site
Asian women are probably the biggest whores to be honest- The whole "azn grills are tradpilled" is a complete meme. Alot of them betray their own race, commonly going out with whites or nigs. I definitely do feel for my ricecel brothers, and this is coming from a whitecel.

Attachments

• 387zwh.jpg
    387zwh.jpg
    142 KB · Views: 39
I've always wondered how many noodle whores betrayed their husbands with white soldiers in wars with Asian countries :feelsugh:

Imagine being a prime white tall chadlite/chad soldier who's exhausted and hasn't seen pussy in months, and probably horny as fuck so they plow some noodle thots who gladly spread their legs for him

Because they are actually the worst from what I see and I am not even a ricecel
Asian women are probably the biggest whores to be honest- The whole "azn grills are tradpilled" is a complete meme. Alot of them betray their own race, commonly going out with whites or nigs. I definitely do feel for my ricecel brothers, and this is coming from a whitecel.
agree

Why do you feel bad for these self hating morons? Their societies evolved these aesthetic features for a reason. Posts like this are white worship and insulting to ugly white men who have to contend with betabuxing ricers.
I've always wondered how many noodle whores betrayed their husbands with white soldiers in wars with Asian countries :feelsugh:

Imagine being a prime white tall chadlite/chad soldier who's exhausted and hasn't seen pussy in months, and probably horny as fuck so they plow some noodle thots who gladly spread their legs for him
Probably next to none.

I don't think we have noodle whores here

Why do you feel bad for these self hating morons? Their societies evolved these aesthetic features for a reason. Posts like this are white worship and insulting to ugly white men who have to contend with betabuxing ricers.

Probably next to none.
Ricecels have it harder than you think. An ugly white can betabux with a noodle easier than a bluepilled ricecel

Yeah the west hypergamized their degeneracy by tenfold and the white cucks in the west eat it up and then complain about non white male's creating white genocide. KEK :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Leftist white cucks let these shit skins into our country. What the fuck are we supposed to do it about it? Our country doesn't invest in STEM. And most University tech programs are filled with main land chinks. Our government and corporations hate us.
Ricecels have it harder than you think. An ugly white can betabux with a noodle easier than a bluepilled ricecel
Get the fuck out. I've been to Asia. I've seen plenty of betabuxer east Asians. Whores are the same everywhere! They only get horny for Chad. Everyone else is betabux.

Leftist white cucks let these shit skins into our country. What the fuck are we supposed to do it about it? Our country doesn't invest in STEM. And most University tech programs are filled with main land chinks. Our government and corporations hate us.
Low IQ cel, the non whites are no threat to whites. Most of the ethnics are incels-in-denials. Why are you a racist altrightcel?, there are blackpilled ethniccels who suffer as much as ugly whites do

Probably next to none.
I don't feel bad for them, I understand them.
Low IQ cel, the non whites are no threat to whites. Most of the ethnics are incels-in-denials. Why are you a racist altrightcel?, there are blackpilled ethniccels who suffer as much as ugly whites do
Not necessarily true, but personally I don't hate ethnicels.

Last edited:
Altrightcel? Hilarious. I don't give a fuck about white people. Women should be treated as objects.

I resent the notion that white people are superior in attractiveness by skin color alone. If an Asian woman never saw a white man, she wouldn't be attracted to them.

Most white people in America prefer tan skin because it keeps them from getting sun burned. Skin color is solely a product of natural adaptation to latitude and diet.

I'm tired of trivial human preferences. Just because foids chase tall squared jawed Chads, doesn't make them objectively attractive. Foids desire what's popular, simply, because it's..... popular.

Fewer Chad's exist in other parts of the world because those countries created culture that diminishes hypergamy.

They totally deserve it though. The only kind of foid that I believe is inherently evil and misandrist by the nature, along with slav foids.

Same I have a lot of sympathy for ricecels too they are getting cucked big time. At least white women are somewhat fidel to their race. Asian countries should really put their women back in line.

can y'all stfu about noodle whores lol every day there is a new thread about these subhuman whores

They totally deserve it though. The only kind of foid that I believe is inherently evil and misandrist by the nature, along with slav foids.
I think all foids are like that

Because they're at the absolute bottom on a genetic standpoint
I thought its because they fuck over their male counterparts more than any other group

I thought its because they fuck over their male counterparts more than any other group
That too but they're still genetic filth that create hapas 9 times out of 10

Other ethnic people atleast breed properly with white people

That too but they're still genetic filth that create hapas 9 times out of 10

Other ethnic people atleast breed properly with white people
its over for ERcels

Damn race traitors.

Something like 45 - 85% (depending on the location) of all noodlewhores in the west are with non-Asian men from what I've seen (and the data from various sites/studies says it as well). Mostly with low tier to normie white men.

And about 92 - 100 percent of all non-Asian women want absolutely nothing to do with Asian men.

Just living in itself is brutal if you observe this playing out day by day every other time when you leave the house. The feelings of frustration, anger, disillusionment, emasculation, and depression is constant.

Appreciate the sympathy from whitecels but its too late. White Anglo society simply does not give a fuck about Asian men (as a matter of fact, sees us as the perpetual foreigner and as the prime enemy to white male preeminence [yellow peril]).

Less White Anglos in terms of demographics, the better for Asian men not just in the Anglo nations but for East Asia as well. This is not to say I hate Whites because I think all of the other white races of Europe should be preserved. But White Anglos definitely gotta go.

Unless White Anglos get their act together and stop committing extreme injustice and evil to Asian men, they must go. Or what its gonna take eventually is armed conflict between China and America. Which is what I would like to happen and the most likely scenario in the future in terms of geo-politics and world history.

Last edited:
Meanwhile ITcucks think we love them jfl.
So us occasionally making threads about a group of people who's whole existence is to mock us means we love them, but them actually making a community just so they can stalk makes them what?

So us occasionally making threads about a group of people who's whole existence is to mock us means we love them, but them actually making a community just so they can stalk makes them what?
I mean they think we love noodlewhores.

I mean they think we love noodlewhores.
So sometimes they say we only want white women, now I hear that they say we love asians. They need to make up their mind lol.

ching chong neehaow bing bong
They all seem so soulless, must be like dating a robot/insect hybrid
It doesn't love you, it's bug eyes latched on to you and it wants your spawn and all of your money

noodlewhores are objectively the worst foids. they are the women of women.

If an Asian woman never saw a white man, she wouldn't be attracted to them.
There's an account by someone in Magellan's crew when he discovered the Philippines writing "their women love us more than their own men" jfl.

There's an account by someone in Magellan's crew when he discovered the Philippines writing "their women love us more than their own men" jfl.
Good for Magellan. You could also murder people and get away with it.

I noticed Americans fetishise woman of the current country they are in war with.