Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Noodlewhores are the most insufferable race of Foids

Grodd

Grodd

TFD
★★★★★
I`ve always thought it was Sheboons who are most insufferable but i was wrong yes they are very primitive niggers who can barely be considered human but Noodlefoids are the most insufferable they are such fucking race traitors they literally hate the men of their own race they are entitled cunts who think they deserve Chad and would rather kill themselves than date their ricecel looksmatch i`m not even rice and it hurts me to see ricecels get cucked.foids of all races are entitled vile sluts but noodlewhores are the worst

All foids would choose death over sex with an ethnic man

It should be legal for us to curbstomp chinkwhores.

I`ve always thought it was Sheboons who are most insufferable but i was wrong yes they are very primitive niggers who can barely be considered human but Noodlefoids are the most insufferable they are such fucking race traitors they literally hate the men of their own race they are entitled cunts who think they deserve Chad and would rather kill themselves than date their ricecel looksmatch i`m not even rice and it hurts me to see ricecels get cucked.foids of all races are entitled vile sluts but noodlewhores are the worst
Noodlewhores are annoying but there's no way they're worse than sheboons. If you think that, you haven't lived around enough of them :feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:

Noodlewhores are annoying but there's no way they're worse than sheboons. If you think that, you haven't lived around enough of them :feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:
Tbf i haven`t been around much sheboons just a few in school years ago

Yeah they are some of the biggest race mixing whores out there. They also have some sort of stuck up entitledment attitude i notice.