Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Noodlewhores are so cruel

Soycial media has been a disaster for the human race.

Why are you watching baby videos? :feelswhat:

Why are you watching baby videos? :feelswhat:
Because it's fun, it lightens up my day. The babies are cute and the parents fail miserably raising their child.

It's easy way ( relatively ) to make some money even at cost of others

Perfect example of what I mean.

My mom is Asian and I remember I was being suffocated when I was baby by my sister, and my mom was just recording it for some reason. I didn't speak a lot of words at the time, so I just said "mama" repeatedly, trying to ask for help, and I was so confused why my mom wasn't doing anything. I bet this wouldn't have happened if my dad married a white woman instead :feelsseriously: fuck I wish I was full white

Someone roped and realised that got reincarnated as a sub 5 ricecel

My mom is Asian and I remember I was being suffocated when I was baby by my sister, and my mom was just recording it for some reason. I didn't speak a lot of words at the time, so I just said "mama" repeatedly, trying to ask for help, and I was so confused why my mom wasn't doing anything. I bet this wouldn't have happened if my dad married a white woman instead :feelsseriously: fuck I wish I was full white
White women are very expensive, not everyone can afford one so they go for easy gooks

I wonder why that is. Why do white foids always want to live in a castle?
They're materialistic asf and always want to be around urban sprawl for some reason so you get the situation, living and lifestyle wise very expensive cunts, must be to cheat effectively cos of easy availability of Chad dick

They're materialistic asf and always want to be around urban sprawl for some reason so you get the situation, living and lifestyle wise very expensive cunts, must be to cheat effectively cos of easy availability of Chad dick
It's also rare to see single foids live in houses or a small house like me. They always live in apartments until they meet their betabux they can buy a castle with together.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back